BY HONEYBEE GARDENS

Here s Proof that a Truly Natural Mascara Can be Amazing! Conditions nourishes lashes 2 Weightless long-lasting 3 Water-resistant formula Our silky, lash-defining mascara is totally weightless yet provides all day color. The smooth light-as-a-feather base boasts zero clumping due to the absence of clay in the superior lash-conditioning formula. Bat your eyes and flutter your lashes without flaking and smudging. This paraben free formula is botanically-enriched with saw palmetto fruit and avocado butter to condition lashes from base to tip. see more...

Lisa A.
Joplin, MO
My eyes are sensitive and finding a mascara that works with me is hard to find. I finally found one! The way that this goes on is super smooth and thankfully looks natural. It did not bother me, even when having it on for hours. I used a pre-moistened facecloth to clean it off and it came off perfectly! I actually look forward to wearing it! I definitely recommend others trying it.
Stephanie R.
Lake Wales, FL
Unfortunately, this clumped every time I used it and hardened right away. It wasn't easy to put on. Then I had it for about two months (maybe) and everything had already hardened in the tube. I was very disappointed and I will never buy this product again.
Erin B.
Loved mine! It's a very natural finish, it doesn't build up a ton but it gives a very nice amount of color and a tad bit of length. Doesn't irritate my eyes and doesn't have a chemical smell.