BY HONEYBEE GARDENS

Here s Proof that a Truly Natural Mascara Can be Amazing! Conditions nourishes lashes 2 Weightless long-lasting 3 Water-resistant formula Our silky, lash-defining mascara is totally weightless yet provides all day color. The smooth light-as-a-feather base boasts zero clumping due to the absence of clay in the superior lash-conditioning formula. Bat your eyes and flutter your lashes without flaking and smudging. This paraben free formula is botanically-enriched with saw palmetto fruit and avocado butter to condition lashes from base to tip. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Izzy B.
This product! Oh my gosh. Eco-Friendly, bio degradable, smooth application and great dark color. Some mascaras tend to have a sheen to them, this one doesn't. It's also relatively cheap for a mascara, and comes off easily! I haven't experimented with it in the waterproof sense, but I'm really happy with this product!
Jessica K.
Summerville, SC
I purchased this mascara b/c it came from a natural company. I was so disappointed. Upon putting it on, my lashes, top and bottom stuck together. Within an hour or so of applying, it was flaking and smudging off. I returned the product for a refund.
Heather b.
Roseville, CA
I was optimistic about this mascara when I ordered it online because the ingredients were good, and it rated low on toxicity on the Think Dirty app. It was super affordable and it had great reviews. Once I received the mascara in the mail and started using it, I really liked it. The formula was nice and it gave my lashes length and a bit of volume. BUT, after a few days, my eyes and eye lids were getting very itchy, swollen and irritated. I tried only wearing a tiny bit of the mascara on only the tips of my top lashes to see if that would help, but it still caused extreme irritation. I had to completely stop wearing all eye makeup for about a week and a half before the reaction cleared up.
It's disappointing because I liked the way this worked and I loved the price. But I obviously had an allergic reaction to something in this mascara. I am guessing it was the phenoxyethanol.
Eleftheria P.
Salem, NH
I have tried this for over a week now and it has turned into my favorite mascara. I curl my lashes before applying and it keeps the shape just like I want it to. It feels hard on my lashes, which I think is the secret to its magic.

I give this product 5/5 stars because I will most definitely be repurchasing it. I fell in love with it the first time I tried it and it stood up to the challenge of extreme heat, sweat and it didn't irritate or dry out my eyes. It's one of the few Mascaras that keeps my lashes curled and it lengthens and defines them perfectly.
If you are going to buy something from this company, the Mascara is IT! Buy it and you'll thank me.