BY HONEYBEE GARDENS

All mineral make-up is not created equal. Sure, mineral make-up is fun, easy to use, and allows you create stunning looks ranging from natural to glamorous, but what makes PowderColors different? PowderColors is a blend of pure, uncoated mineral pigments and oxidized mica, free from unnecessary fillers and preservatives. The popular department store brands contain talc and bismuth oxychloride - cheap fillers that can wreak havoc on your skin. Bismuth oxychloride is a synthetically-produced metal that can get into pores and cause irritation. Temptress: sparkly deep plum with an aged bronze glow. PowderColors is totally vegan! It does not contain dyes, lakes, carmine, FD & C colors, fragrance, talc, bismuth oxychloride, parabens, petroleum derivatives or dimethicone. Portability; Decide what colors you want to wear for the day, twist the little pots together and all your color is in one convenient place. What could be easier? No more fumbling around your handbag for your shadow, eye liner, blush. Price; Why do all these other companies make their products so expensive At Honeybee Gardens, we believe natural, healthy body care and cosmetics should be affordable. We're not rich and we want good products. Solution: make them ourselves and share the love with the world! We have something for everyone. Our shades range from ultra-mattes to shimmery and sparkly. From very neutral beige Chai to check-me-out turquoise Castaway. Versatility; These beautiful loose powders can be used as eyeshadows, eyeliners, blushes, and even mixed with our Clear WaterColors Nail Enamel to create custom polish colors! see more...

Buy on Kmart
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Good vegan make up is hard to find and this looks amazing. Every color is so beautiful
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
Donna, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love them they are great to put in the eye and it dornst make your eye oily like others
daniela g.
daniela g.
Winter Garden, FL
These stackable Honeybee Gardens PowderColor Vegan Mineral colors are great!! The containers are so easy to use and store. I have used these color minerals in so many ways. I have used them to make a specific shade of lipstick by mixing desired color with chapstick or vaseline. My favorite colors are the gold, silver, and bronze. I like to use these to highlight certain areas.
Assia H.
Assia H.
Genk
These honeybeeGardens Powder colors stackable mineral color temptress are so cute and easy to to apply. I really like how every single colour is alone and each colour has so much pigments.
Angie M.
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
How does this eyeshadow hold up throughout the day?
Courtney N.
Courtney N.
How long does it last?
radhia b.
radhia b.
I love the colors , can i find it on Algeria ?
Courtney C.
What color do you use the most?