BY HONEYBEE GARDENS

PowderColors is a blend of pure, uncoated mineral pigments and oxidized mica, free from unnecessary fillers and preservatives. The popular department store brands contain talc and bismuth oxychloride - cheap fillers that can wreak havoc on your skin. Bismuth oxychloride is a synthetically-produced metal that can get into pores and cause irritation. PowderColors is totally vegan! It does not contain dyes, lakes, carmine, FD & C colors, fragrance, talc, bismuth oxychloride, parabens, petroleum derivatives or dimethicone. Portability. Decide what colors you want to wear for the day, twist the little pots together and all your color is in one convenient place. What could be easier? No more fumbling around your handbag for your shadow, eye liner, blush. Price. Why do all these other companies make their products so expensive At Honeybee Gardens, we believe natural, healthy body care and cosmetics should be affordable. We're not rich and we want good products. Solution: make them ourselves and share the love with the world! We have something for everyone. Our shades range from ultra-mattes to shimmery and sparkly. From very neutral beige Chai to check-me-out turquoise Castaway. Versatility. These beautiful loose powders can be used as eyeshadow, eyeliner, blush, and even mixed with our Clear WaterColors Nail Enamel to create custom polish colors! See Directions. see more...

• Pigment???.....i found some vegan don't have a lot pigment .....h...1 Answers
  • Are these any good? I love vegan products 3 Answers
  • Where can you buy/locate this item?1 Answers
Crystal F.
Lancaster, CA
I am in love with these shadows! i typically will apply them wet because they are easier to work with and reduces the amount of fallout. these mineral shadows have an amazing color pay off as well! definitely worth buying!
Alaina H.
Cary, NC
I love this product because not only is it high quality, but it's all natural too!! I have never found such a amazing natural product.
Tia D.
I own a few of these and I cant get enough of them! There so beautiful and so colorful! They shine all the time and last most of the day. They also look great at night!
andrea g.
Me encantan los pigmentos y estos aun mas ya que sirven para TODO labios, uñas, ojos, rostro para todo me encantan
veronic z.
Milwaukee, WI
Looks cool I think blue or brown is the best color pink can be a good color to
Shannan A.
Visalia, CA
These are wonderful with great color payoff. There is some fallout when used dry, but wet your brush, dip in, and they are like butter and so very pigmented!
Emily S.
Elmsford, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these any good? I love vegan products
Adrienne L.
Roseville, MN
Where are these sold?
Khadra E.
Where can you buy/locate this item?
Lisa D.
Pigment???.....i found some vegan don't have a lot pigment .....how is this product. for there pigment?