BY HONEYBEE GARDENS #70 in Nail Polish Remover

In only three easy steps you can create a sophisticated, natural French manicure with Honeybee Gardens French Manicure Kit. This special formula allows your natural skin tone to come through creating an elegant look for all occasions. With mistake - proof Tip Guides for a salon - perfect manicure every time. Honeybee Gardens Odorless Nail Polish Remover is an acetone - free fragrance - free formula that is enriched with horsetail extract to strengthen nails, and fortified with Vitamin E and aloe to soothe and protect cuticles. This totally odorless blend of alcohols works to remove Honeybee Gardens WaterColors Nail Enamel as well as conventional polish. UPC: 665013530007 Front Label Panel: Honeybee Gardens Odorless Polish Remover Botanically Enriched Acetone Free Fragrance Free Color Free 4Fl. Oz. 120Ml. Instructions: Warning: Extremely Flammable. Liquid And Vapors May Ignite. Do Not Use When Smoking. Do Not Use Near Fire, Flame Or Heat. Keep Out Of Eyes. In Case Of Eye Contact, Immediately Flush With Water For At Least 15 Minutes, Contact Physician. Harmful If Ingested. In Case Of Accidental Ingestion, Give Fluids And Consult With Local Poison Control Center. May Be Harmful To Synthetic Fabrics And Some Finishes. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. Ingredients: Methanol, Methyldiglycol, Trimethyl Hydroxypentyl Isobutyrate Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Denatonium Benzoate. Supplemental Facts: Our Acetone Free-Formula Is Enriched With Horsetail Extract To Strengthen Nails, And Fortified With Vitamin E And Aloe To Soothe And Protect Cuticles.

Vicki D.
Buffalo, NY
This works amazing!!! I'm not one to really paint my nails but when I do I certainly use
this to help take it off!! I bought it from CVS And it wasn't too expensive ....
if you want. a nice product
I would
recommend this one!
renata c.
groton, CT
Great nail polish remover is very good if you mess up and easy to work with and isn't irritating or smell that bad
Holy mother on the stick I hate this product so much I'd rather put five in my ear is my nose then uses holy
Raychel M.
Mercedes, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not at all bad for a drug store product inexpensive try it pros And con's to it though
Aleka S.
Lewisburg, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although I wish this nail polish remover wasn't so expensive, I will always repurchase it. I despite store bought removers due to their ingredients and scent, so this brand is a must have for me.
Sydney D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I love this product. The smells of other nail polish removers bothered my pets and my significant other, but with this product I can take my nail polish off without the bad smell.
Denise C.
I would love to have a nail polish remover that doesn't smell like alcohol. I'd like to try it out (:
Jailyn S.
What exactly makes this nail polish so different? Is it made with something organic to cover the smell?
Felicia M.