BY HONEYBEE GARDENS

Unique water-based polish is totally odor-free. No more nasty fumes. But perhaps best of all, there's also no need for toxic smelly nail polish remover - this product removes with rubbing alcohol, vodka/grain alcohol or our new odorless polish remover. Thanks to our new patented technology, there's nothing else like it on the market. Odorless non-toxic earth-friendly formula long wearing fabulous colors contains no: fd & c colors, toluene, dibutyl phthalate, xylene, or formaldehyde. Comes in 16 great colors to match our truly natural lipsticks: shiny penny, camelot, romance, risque, desire, vintage merlot, san francisco, hippie chick, valentine, mocha latte, goddess, tuscany, cherokee, moulin rouge, fairy dust, and clear.

Buy on Jet.com*
meriam k.
Oxton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Destiny
Nooooooooo the best thing about nail polish, according to me is its sczent, anyway the colors are really nice
Sarah B.
Ottawa, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Cherokee
Personally, i didn't like the color as much as i thought i would. its a bit watery and doesn't last very long.
Andra N.
Review for: Destiny
I love the odor free formula! I would often get light headed while painting my nails and I have no issues with these polishes! While it says long wearing, I would say average wearing. I can get about 2 days with no chips, 4-6 before I need to remove or really touch it up. Overall though I really enjoy the colours they offer and the odor free formula is a huge hit for me.