BY HONEYBEE GARDENS

Honeybee Gardens Deodorant Powder. Description: Finally an alternative to sticky liquid or waxy stick deodorant which is aluminum and talc free. We've combined the natural deodorizing properties of baking soda with the superior absorbent properties of cornstarch and arrowroot. The result is a clean soft, delicately-scented natural powder with the odor fighting capabilities of the toughest deodorants on the market. Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Review (1)
Jean L.
Review for: Deodorant Powder 4 oz more...
I use this not only on my body to keep sweat & chafing under control, but as an extra layer of protection over my natural deodorant. I can't use deodorant with baking soda b/c it causes blisters my skin, which means my natural deodorant choices aren't very effective. I layer this powder over it & it does NOT cause blistering, but it DOES cause my pits to stay really fresh all day, into the night, better than anything natural I've tried yet. It's a tad gritty & doesn't flow out of the tube well, hence the 4 stars instead of 5.

Amazon