BY HONEYBEE GARDENS

Super-Moisturizing Paraben-Free Lip Gloss Enriched with Vitamin E, cocoa butter, olive oil and shea butter, it provides long-lasting shine without the stickiness of conventional lip glosses. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Melly s.
Review for: Viper more...
I didn't like the texture and feel of this gloss, plus it left my lips feeling dry within 15 minutes or so. The color was okay and the packaging decent, but I just didn't like the way it looked or felt on my lips. I ended up giving it away.
Eleftheria P.
Salem, NH
Review for: Glam I Am more...
The color is a deep red, but it is sheer and shinny.
It's not sticky at all, not even to my long hair on windy days but I can't get over the smell on this.

I give this 3/5 stars because I wish there was something I could do to lessen the really strong hideous smell it has and it doesn't go away after applying chapstick or other lipsticks under or over it.