BY HONEYBEE GARDENS

Blue Jeans Eye Liner by Honeybee Gardens Inc 0.4 oz Pencil Enhance and define the natural beauty of your eyes with confidence. This smooth jojoba-based formula won't drag or pull delicate skin. Easy to apply for a perfect long-wearing look. PARABEN FREE Comes in 5 great colors Jet Set - black Belgian Chocolate - dark brown Brown Sugar - light brown Smoking Gun - charcoal Blue Jeans - deep navy blue - View eye shadow color swatches - JobaColors Eye Liner Ingredients ricinus communis (castor) seed oil ozokerite wax ethylhexyl palmitate (vegetarian) simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil lanolin oil beeswax theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter cetearyl alcohol (vegetarian) copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax. May Contain black iron oxide brown iron oxide mica. see more...

Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
I bought this on Iherb.com. It has some pigment but my eyeliner gets really smudged. The ingredients are all natural so for that kinda healthy product $11-$15 is pretty affordable. It was overall an OK product. Probably won't buy it again because I want something really good.
Joane G.
Caracas
My mother used it and his testimony was anything but comforting, and I said that did not give the effect she sought, missing a little pigmentation and stuff, I really did not understand much, but basically that's what what he said.
Alyssa P.
Attleboro, MA
Review for: Brown Sugar more...
I have yet to try this particular brand and i probab;y wont try these eyeliner pencils because pencils are THE WORST! i can never get a thin upper eye line and they really only work when penciling the bottom eye. they are much more easy to blend compared to liquid liners though.
Adriana F.
I got the one in Jet Set. Comparable to the wet and wild eye liners except the honey bee gardens one is more gentle and does not irritate my eyes.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
This is a nice natural eyeliner and I love the ingredients but I wish it was more waterproof because it does smear sometimes.
leanna a.
MANTECA, CA
Review for: Jet Set more...
Swatched really great on the back of my hand. But not smooth to apply on lid and just smudged all over ruining my eye look