Honeybee Gardens Eye Liner Smoking Gun - 0.04 oz uploaded by Cherish V.Honeybee Gardens Eye Liner Smoking Gun - 0.04 oz uploaded by Jean L.

BY HONEYBEE GARDENS

Enhance and Define the Natural Beauty of Your Eyes with Confidence Paraben free This smooth, jojoba-based formula won t drag or pull delicate skin. Glides on gently and fluidly from the moment you open it. Easy to apply for a perfect, long-wearing look. see more...

• I been wanting to try something different and I keep running into...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kelly A.
I absolutely love, love, love these liners! The colors compliment my eyes my beautifully! I'm always in search of the perfect liner that will last- especially in my water line! These don't budge for anything! Will continue to repurchase!
Shelby C.
I love eyeliner so I try a lot of different kinds and colors. I have brown eyes and it is hard for me to find colors that go well with my eyes. Anyway I loved this product. It's also a nice size pencil!
Jasmine M.
Panama City, FL
It's rare to find a pencil I like but I love this one, lasts all day and goes on smooth. It's great for smokey eyes and smudging with a brush. Great colors,good product
Madison K.
This liner is amazeballs it goes on smoothly and creamy and it doesn't budge it makes my eyes pop! Plus its vegan and not too expensive 😉
aneli r.
Love the liners they are so nice and smooth but they are very helpful it looms good
Denise N.
El Monte, CA
Very smooth and easy to work with. Not to mention the beautiful colors it comes in
Averi R.
Lock Haven, PA
They are very very smooth and so easy to applicate! and the colors are beautiful 😍
Allie L.
I really like this eyeliner! I got it for a steal on jet.com and I'm so happy I tried it. I'm surprised with how well it glides across my skin since it's a pencil, but it definitely feels more like a gel liner than pencil. It doesn't pull at all! It smudges really well if you want a smoky eye, but stays in a nice line throughout the day too. I'm also a huge fan of the natural ingredients since I have sensitive eyes. This doesn't irritate them like some other eyeliners do. I will definitely continue to purchase these!
Jean L.
I LOVE this liner! This somewhat bluish grey has subtle shimmer & makes my blue gray eyes pop. It glides on easily, no tugging. It isn't waterproof, but stays put pretty well. I like to do a thick line on top and a smudged line on lower lash line. It looks great, plus it's all natural, vegan, paleo & affordable! WIN! I haven't found anything in the HBee line that I don't like, so far 😍.
Luz Casilda D.
perú, lima
Me encantan los delineador, para resaltar la mirada seductora que uno tiene
Sky F.
Bakersfield, CA
I been wanting to try something different and I keep running into these I really want to try these I just want to know if they last or do they run off