HoneyBaked Ham  Ham Company uploaded by Toni G.

HoneyBaked Ham Ham Company

BY HONEYBAKED HAM #8 in Specialty Food Stores

• Is this ham a good ham to buy. Because I usually buy it f...7 Answers
  • I thought about buying this for Thanksgiving dinner becau...2 Answers
  • What is the perfect size ham to get for a family of four? 5 Answers
HoneyBaked Ham Ham Company
Buy on Honey B...
  • "I love eating the brown sugared ham with macaroni and cheese, green beans, garlic cheddar cheese biscuits, and roasted potatoes." in 5 reviews
Marianne H.
Katy, TX
We hosted 20 people at our house thanksgiving, many of whom were from out of town. I normally make Thanksgiving but because of a lot of kid activities this year, I thought I would try ordering a meal. I ordered two meals from HoneyBaked ham online: a thanksgiving feast and a small ham with two sides meal. I scheduled for it to be delivered on Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving. So on Wednesday, I checked my login account to see what time I could expect it. Boy was I surprised to see it would be Friday! The day after thanksgiving. When I called, they apologized for the “inconvenience” (you think?) but then questioned me about why I would schedule my Thanksgiving meal to be delivered the day before. They made it my fault. I assumed they would ship it to me or deliver it to me to have it there on time. They then blamed ups and said something happened once the order got to ups. I was then told they could ship me something that day (Wednesday) to be delivered Friday. The timing struck me as odd as I had just received the notification about my previous orders new Friday delivery date (an order put in a month before). I told them to cancel the order. I wanted a refund. I would then have to rush to make a dinner after all. They tried to console me with the thought at least I would get $200 worth of food for free. Sure. Oddly, After I finished my grocery shopping I then got a notification saying my order was rescheduled to be delivered Wednesday. When it arrived late that night, it was only the ham part of the order and not the larger turkey feast. The turkey feast NEVER came. I think they forgot to put it in and then rushed to try to get it to me Friday. My family coined a cute little nickname for this terrible company. We now refer to them as HoneyBaked Scam. I operate a large local Facebook group and the name has caught on. They deserve it. I get it that people make mistakes but then to lie and pass something off as the customer’s fault is really something else. What a terrible company. #honeybakedscam
Shari H.
This is the second time we have ordered an entire meal from honey baked ham and were completely let down.
we are in route from Florida to Massachusetts with an arrival of late Sunday (Christmas Eve). We are headed up to spend our first Christmas with my father-in-law.

Due to our our late arrival we purchased a full meal from HBH so we wouldn’t have to ask my father-in-law to shop, or find a restaurant that is open on Christmas Day.

Christmas eve has arrived and we are about 8 hours from our destination only to find out 1/2 our dinner, which we checked on yesterday to confirm it would arrive, has once again been delayed and will not arrive until Tuesday. Honey baked ham is closed and they use Ups which is not open on Sunday. Another home run HBH!

Previously on Easter my husband requested a honey baked ham which I ordered. Since I was ordering that I decided to grab a few more items, a prime rib, some desserts and turkey. Keep in mind, I would not have ordered any of it had I not been purchasing the ham. That year everything was delivered but the ham. When I called they argued with me and told me the ham was in the box.
I asked if I could go to the local store and they said they are separate francises so I couldn’t.
Fortunately I was home and had a day to pull it all together.
It has been a couple years since that happened so I thought we could give this another try. What are the chances this could happen twice...
lesson learned.
Don’t make the same mistake we made.
member-f5757
Awful disappointment.  My order was suppose to arrive day before thanksgiving.  I paid extra.  According to UPS tracking it went to a town 3 hours west of me.  I tried contacting HBH and couldn't reach anyone so hung up after 45 minutes.   I sent an email.  On Friday after Thanksgiving I got through to someone.  They said I would get a refund but that the order was being re-routed to me.  I said I did not want it.  Customer service said to pass it on to someone else.  Pass on a turkey that's been in transit for many days in Texas where the weather is warm?
Mike P.
Jacksonville Beach
I ordered a turkey feast, and  added to my order an extra gravy with an extra stuffing...they sent me TWO extra stuffing and TWO extra gravy ( and of course charged me for the extra ones),. There was no mention that when ordering an extra side, that you had to buy TWO. What a scam!
  I called to try and get the extra sides, that I didn't order off my bill, but they said tough shit.
Al I.
I ordered a full size ham for thanksgiving online prior to Thanksgiving. I never received the ham and it took 3 painfully long calls to finally receive a refund after twice as long as stated. I have lost all confidence in your company. I was also surprised that your Honeybaked ham glaze cooking method  is far from anything special since I learned your just slather some sauces on the ham and them touch it with a common plumbers propane torch.
Reka S.
salisbury
I'm from Michigan and this is the first time I bought a Honey Baked Ham, which is a Michigan company! I bought an Amazon Local voucher for a specific store in Indiana outside of Louisville and I was heading in that direction to visit friends and I never show up empty handed. The ham is delicious and the spiral cut is very convenient. At one of my local stores the customers are lined up out the door at the holidays. Frankly, I would not pay the full price, not when I can get a delicious shank cut for .99/lb at Aldi's at the holidays, but if another Amazon Local voucher comes along, I would buy it again.
Vicky C.
peterborough
This is my family’s favorite ham it’s awesome in sandwiches with ketchup lol it’s really good quality and totally affordable. I would recommend it to anyone, really is one of this best of its kind. Check it out
Rachel C.
Sarasota , FL
This ham is the best around!!! I would highly recommend for the holiday season and year round! They are on the pricey side but worth every penny! Make sure you order a head so you have your ham waiting for you to pick it up when you are ready for it!
Amanda J.
Escondido, CA
Love these hams! They absolutely make our holiday, every year. They are perfectly cooked and sweetened and the flavor is amazing. Plus the aroma permeates our whole house! The only problem is the local store is a nightmare and shipping it outrageous.
Yolanda S.
Waco
1,125 reviews
I LOVE HAM NOTHING LIKE A GOOD OLD HONEY HAM I LOVE TO PUT BROWN SUGAR AND PINEAPPLES AND CHERRIES AND LET IT COOK AND ITS SO GOOD WHEN IT COMES OUT THE OVEN AND SMELLS YUMMY I WOULD LOVE TO GET ONE IN MY VOXBOX
Melissa M.
Columbia, SC
What do you recommend?
Pam H.
Olympia, WA
I've never been to this store. We have one in town but I'm not really sure what kind of restaurant it is? What is your favorite?
Bryan B.
Gardena, CA
Is this ham a good ham to buy. Because I usually buy it from Costco but I want to buy something different. Do you recommend this product?
Gustavo V.
Panorama City, CA
What is the perfect size ham to get for a family of four?
Maranda C.