HoneyBaked Ham  Ham Company uploaded by Toni G.
HoneyBaked Ham  Ham Company

HoneyBaked Ham Ham Company

BY HONEYBAKED HAM #8 in Specialty Food Stores

• Is this ham a good ham to buy. Because I usually buy it f...7 Answers
  • I thought about buying this for Thanksgiving dinner becau...2 Answers
  • What is the perfect size ham to get for a family of four? 5 Answers
HoneyBaked Ham  Ham Company
HoneyBaked Ham Ham Company
  • "I love eating the brown sugared ham with macaroni and cheese, green beans, garlic cheddar cheese biscuits, and roasted potatoes." in 5 reviews
Shari H.
This is the second time we have ordered an entire meal from honey baked ham and were completely let down.
we are in route from Florida to Massachusetts with an arrival of late Sunday (Christmas Eve). We are headed up to spend our first Christmas with my father-in-law.

Due to our our late arrival we purchased a full meal from HBH so we wouldn’t have to ask my father-in-law to shop, or find a restaurant that is open on Christmas Day.

Christmas eve has arrived and we are about 8 hours from our destination only to find out 1/2 our dinner, which we checked on yesterday to confirm it would arrive, has once again been delayed and will not arrive until Tuesday. Honey baked ham is closed and they use Ups which is not open on Sunday. Another home run HBH!

Previously on Easter my husband requested a honey baked ham which I ordered. Since I was ordering that I decided to grab a few more items, a prime rib, some desserts and turkey. Keep in mind, I would not have ordered any of it had I not been purchasing the ham. That year everything was delivered but the ham. When I called they argued with me and told me the ham was in the box.
I asked if I could go to the local store and they said they are separate francises so I couldn’t.
Fortunately I was home and had a day to pull it all together.
It has been a couple years since that happened so I thought we could give this another try. What are the chances this could happen twice...
lesson learned.
Don’t make the same mistake we made.
Reka S.
salisbury
I'm from Michigan and this is the first time I bought a Honey Baked Ham, which is a Michigan company! I bought an Amazon Local voucher for a specific store in Indiana outside of Louisville and I was heading in that direction to visit friends and I never show up empty handed. The ham is delicious and the spiral cut is very convenient. At one of my local stores the customers are lined up out the door at the holidays. Frankly, I would not pay the full price, not when I can get a delicious shank cut for .99/lb at Aldi's at the holidays, but if another Amazon Local voucher comes along, I would buy it again.
Vicky C.
baton rouge
This is my family’s favorite ham it’s awesome in sandwiches with ketchup lol it’s really good quality and totally affordable. I would recommend it to anyone, really is one of this best of its kind. Check it out
Rachel C.
Sarasota , FL
This ham is the best around!!! I would highly recommend for the holiday season and year round! They are on the pricey side but worth every penny! Make sure you order a head so you have your ham waiting for you to pick it up when you are ready for it!
Amanda J.
Escondido, CA
Love these hams! They absolutely make our holiday, every year. They are perfectly cooked and sweetened and the flavor is amazing. Plus the aroma permeates our whole house! The only problem is the local store is a nightmare and shipping it outrageous.
Yolanda S.
Waco
I LOVE HAM NOTHING LIKE A GOOD OLD HONEY HAM I LOVE TO PUT BROWN SUGAR AND PINEAPPLES AND CHERRIES AND LET IT COOK AND ITS SO GOOD WHEN IT COMES OUT THE OVEN AND SMELLS YUMMY I WOULD LOVE TO GET ONE IN MY VOXBOX
Angela S.
Austin , KY
Oh my gosh. Here in Bowling green Ky we have a honey baked store. There sandwiches are wonderful. Ham so tasty and made fresh to order on the spot. Larger hand for Christmas or specialty events. Well worth the money and my mouth drills every time I pass them
Kellie Ann L.
Winfield, WV
This is one of my favorite lunch spots now! I’ve never had a bad experience, and the food is so delicious! I love their club with turkey, ham, and bacon, and of course the honey mustard sauce! It’s so sweet and tangy!
Lyndsey G.
Baltimore, MD
From the outside, it doesn't look like a typical deli. But it is a ham shop.
The star of the show is the honey-baked ham with crackling brown sugar crust. The title alone sounds awesome. You can buy a whole, sliced ham to take home to heat and serve. They also have turkey breasts and ribs although, I've never ordered them. The ham is always juicy and tasty and become a regular dish during the holidays.
HBH also sells deli sandwiches though. They have stacked ham sandwiches that come with salad and a side. My favorite is the ham croissant. Out the door price is $6 bucks! It's a tasty and filling meal but keep in mind it "to-go" only so you have to have a place to eat. The nearby park is a great place on a nice day!
Four stars for having all the menu items taste great!
Sheila R.
La Mesa, CA
Of course holidays calls for ham and our family gets it from Honeybaked Ham. It is kind of expensive. We usually pre-order but this year we didn't and the biggest size to buy was a 9lb for about $65 with coupons. If you do that, come early! While waiting in line to order, they had samples. The glazes/sauces were amazing. Though I don't like mustard, the sauces they put on their samples are so delicious.

Now, for the ham itself. The ham is worth it. Very juicy, moist, and so much flavor. It cuts very easily. The honey glaze is the best part and makes it worth it. Its a favorite at our family seasonal dinners. Then we use it to make other ham dishes.
Melissa M.
Columbia, SC
What do you recommend?
Pam H.
Olympia, WA
I've never been to this store. We have one in town but I'm not really sure what kind of restaurant it is? What is your favorite?
Bryan B.
Is this ham a good ham to buy. Because I usually buy it from Costco but I want to buy something different. Do you recommend this product?
Gustavo V.
Panorama City, CA
What is the perfect size ham to get for a family of four?
Maranda C.