HoneyBaked Ham  Ham Company uploaded by Toni G.
HoneyBaked Ham  Ham Company

HoneyBaked Ham Ham Company

BY HONEYBAKED HAM #10 in Specialty Food Stores

• Is this ham a good ham to buy. Because I usually buy it from Cost...7 Answers
  • I thought about buying this for Thanksgiving dinner because I wan...2 Answers
  • What is the perfect size ham to get for a family of four? 5 Answers
HoneyBaked Ham  Ham Company
HoneyBaked Ham Ham Company
  • "I love eating the brown sugared ham with macaroni and cheese, green beans, garlic cheddar cheese biscuits, and roasted potatoes." in 5 reviews
Reka S.
salisbury
I'm from Michigan and this is the first time I bought a Honey Baked Ham, which is a Michigan company! I bought an Amazon Local voucher for a specific store in Indiana outside of Louisville and I was heading in that direction to visit friends and I never show up empty handed. The ham is delicious and the spiral cut is very convenient. At one of my local stores the customers are lined up out the door at the holidays. Frankly, I would not pay the full price, not when I can get a delicious shank cut for .99/lb at Aldi's at the holidays, but if another Amazon Local voucher comes along, I would buy it again.
Kellie Ann L.
Winfield, WV
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite lunch spots now! I’ve never had a bad experience, and the food is so delicious! I love their club with turkey, ham, and bacon, and of course the honey mustard sauce! It’s so sweet and tangy!
Rachel C.
Sarasota , FL
Foodie Expert
This ham is the best around!!! I would highly recommend for the holiday season and year round! They are on the pricey side but worth every penny! Make sure you order a head so you have your ham waiting for you to pick it up when you are ready for it!
Vicky C.
Plaquemine, LA
Foodie Expert
This is my family’s favorite ham it’s awesome in sandwiches with ketchup lol it’s really good quality and totally affordable. I would recommend it to anyone, really is one of this best of its kind. Check it out
Yolanda S.
Waco
Foodie Expert
I LOVE HAM NOTHING LIKE A GOOD OLD HONEY HAM I LOVE TO PUT BROWN SUGAR AND PINEAPPLES AND CHERRIES AND LET IT COOK AND ITS SO GOOD WHEN IT COMES OUT THE OVEN AND SMELLS YUMMY I WOULD LOVE TO GET ONE IN MY VOXBOX
Angela S.
Austin, KY
Foodie Expert
Oh my gosh. Here in Bowling green Ky we have a honey baked store. There sandwiches are wonderful. Ham so tasty and made fresh to order on the spot. Larger hand for Christmas or specialty events. Well worth the money and my mouth drills every time I pass them
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Foodie Expert
Every year in December at my old job we would get a Honey Baked Ham and we have a store nearby. I always loved the sandwiches as well. They are a little pricey but worth it.
Chelsea D.
Summerville, GA
Foodie Expert
I am not a fan of ham. But me and my bf stopped here one day because he loves it and I tried a ham sandwich and it definitely changed my mind about ham. Super delicious!!
Shannon S.
State College, PA
Foodie Expert
Honey Baked Ham Ham Company is amazing! I absolutely love this place! Whether you're buying a whole Ham and full sides or stopping but for lunch, everything is fantastic! I loved baking whole hams from there and also stopping for lunch with friends. Try the tavern club sandwich, you won't be disappointed!
Codie W.
Richmond hill , GA
Foodie Expert
How do I know it's Christmas?! The smell of honeybaked ham and the sweet and savory taste that comes with it. Every year we buy a honeybaked ham for Christmas and it's one of my favorite traditions! They have never disappointed and it's always fresh and amazing!!
Melissa M.
Columbia, SC
What do you recommend?
Pam H.
Olympia, WA
I've never been to this store. We have one in town but I'm not really sure what kind of restaurant it is? What is your favorite?
Bryan B.
Foodie Expert
Is this ham a good ham to buy. Because I usually buy it from Costco but I want to buy something different. Do you recommend this product?
Gustavo V.
Panorama City, CA
Foodie Expert
What is the perfect size ham to get for a family of four?
Maranda C.