Honey Tree HoneyTree's Organic Rainforest Honey, 16-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)

by Honey Tree

#5 in Honey

Honey Tree Honey & Syru

Are there comb pieces in this product?
Does it taste like regular honey?
Can you taste the difference from regular honey
Start your review of Honey Tree HoneyTree's Organic Rainforest Honey, 16-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)!
2 years ago
An awesome honey to mix with lemon juice and apple cider vinegar. I like that it doesn't seem to harden like some organic honey products tend to. I get mine off Amazon. I do think it is healthy, healthier than some other honey products. I would buy it again.
3 years agoPittsburgh, PA
I love honey and I often buy expensive gourmet types. I decided to try this one because "rain forest" sounded unusual and also because it is labeled organic. This honey met my best expectations, it has very nice texture and aroma to it. For this price, I couldn't believe it, it does taste like a gourmet honey. I disagree with one of the previous comments. This honey's taste is NOT overbearing at all. Good quality honey should have a distinct flavor (that's what sets apart honeys coming from different areas and flower types) and that easily recognizable flavor is what is valued in each type of honey.
a year agoBoca Raton, FL
Natural sweetness of honey make any tea taste like heaven!! Garlic and honey with a pinch of lime to add to a chicken or salmon even to chicken wings finger licking for sure!!
4 years agoHasbrouck Hts, NJ
Great honey! I use this in my tea, oatmeal, and even in natural beauty remedies such as Face and hair masks ! what sticks out most to me is that the honey never loses its flavor. I've tried so many honeys that lose their flavor in tea. This is not the case with this brand
4 years agoMiami, FL
You can definitely taste the difference between organic honey and just the regular processed stuff. It's just like you can taste the difference between organic sugar and domino sugar. It tastes so but better in tea. I also use this for hair and face masks. For a face mask leave it on for no more than 5 minutes and for a hair mask mix it with oatmeal and leave it in for as long as you like :)
4 years agoMandeville, LA
This is an amazing ORGANIC product!! If I can get organic, is prefer the all natural, and this honey is the best! The taste is phenomenal! And there's so many benefits from honey alone, or mixed with other natural products for its healing abilities👍🏼👍🏼
4 years agoLong Beach, CA
Since I started my weight lost journey, honey has been an important ingredient in my mixture. I love honey tree. I can't describe it, but it has a distinctive taste nothing like other brand. I recommend this to everyone. 👍🏾
4 years agoBellevue, NE
I enjoy this honey a lot it keeps its flavor when placed in hot teas unlike some which loose its flavor when another flavor is introduced. does okay with raw recipes like granola but in general tastes really nice
4 years ago
I love this brand of honey! I put it in original greek yogurt with granola and it's my favorite snack to curve any cravings during the day! It's a perfect snack!
3 years agoToledo, OH
Honey Tree HoneyTree's Organic Rainforest Honey, 16-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6) uploaded by Raunak J.
I love this honey a lot. It is my everything food. I use it in the break fast along with my cereal. I use them in my drinks. It is healthy and tastes awesome and Better than sugar.i use them in my baking and my family loves it so much. I would like to recommend this to anyone who wants to try.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...