Honey Tree HoneyTree's Imitation Honey, Sugar Free, 12-Ounce Plastic Bears (Pack of 12)

BY HONEY TREE #52 in Honey

Honey tree sugar free imitation honey, 12-ounce plastic bear (pack of 12) is a fantastic option for those with diabetes and others who need to watch their sugar intake. With its golden color, smooth honey flavored taste, and thick flowing consistency,... see more...

Ben P.
Bonsall , CA
I love Honey Tree's imitation honey! This plastic bear is classic and timeless. I love using this as an option to flavor my teas as well as just to munch on (dirty confession of the year). You honestly can't taste the difference between the imitation and real deal at times!
Melanie B.
Acushnet , MA
My mothers a diabetic so i bought this for her and shes a big fan. she went out and bought it herself i found it at a locala food store. amazing flavor which most sugar free things aren't met my expectations and beyond. i would highly recommend it to others.
Jadid M.
Jackson Hts, NY
this honey is amazing. taste so pure and delicious. as i no come in a pack of 12 and each bottle is 10 or 12 ounce. i highly recommended to people that is watching their sugar consume and also i use it in juices and fruits.
Kate B.
brooklyn, NY
It is about $ 65
It tastes like the real thing!! Thank you for carrying this product. This is the first time in MANY years that I can have honey on my toast, peanut butter & honey sandwiches, or in coffee or cereal. I am not an insulin dependent diabetic, so it works for me.
Rachel C.
Port St lucie, Fl
Tastes good, but... Imitation? Common... Why? Buy raw honey... It's good for you. I remember this from when I was a kid. Great marketing, cute bear. Please don't buy this. Get real honey!!!
Nicole F.
Old bridge , NJ
The only negative I have about this packaging is that it is hard to get out the remaining product once it is close to being empty. There needs to be a better way to use the last bit left at the bottom.
Patty W.
Perry, OH
I love honey so much, I put it on everything. This brand is great and I always purchase this one. It has the perfect honey taste and goes great with chicken.
Jessica H.
Thomasville, NC
Great brand! Always use this brand and my daughter loves the bear bottle! Would purchase again! Adds a bit of sweetness when we don't want sugar overload!
Rashonda W.
I love the brand of honey. I use this honey for my tea when every I drink tea. It is better than sugar that has a lot of calorie
Sue V.
Appleton, WI
I love this brand, I use it in my green tea each moring. Not to sweet and its just a perfect balance. I also use it to cook.