BY HONEY STINGER

Pure Natural Energy™ Lance Armstrong Inspired No Trans Fats Certified Organic Our partner Lance Armstrong gave us the inspiration for the Stinger Waffle direct from his years of racing and training in Europe. "One of my favorite thing to eat on the bike is the stroopwafel found in northern Europe. I hope you ll like this organic Honey Stinger version. Enjoy!" - Lance Armstrong 16 - 1oz waffles ; see more...

• Is this product diet friendly if you are watching calorie...1 Answers
  • Do these taste good? Does it come in any other flavors?2 Answers
  • What are these? What are they made of, and what is the be...3 Answers
Lindy O.
Philadelphia, PA
Honey Stinger Waffles are my favorite way to fuel during long training runs and races. After trying different chews and gels, only to have upset stomach, I decided to try honey stinger waffles. They taste like a cookie and are easy to chew, unlike some chews that are tough and stick to your teeth. I carry them with me and eat one whenever I need an energy boost.
Heather V.
Birmingham, AL
After trying a number of chews and gels, the honey stingers make long distance running/biking and refueling more than "tolerable", but actually good on the palette. While some alternative gels taste like paste and make you want to gag, the Honey Stinger Waffles in Strawberry are both effective in replenishing my system and satisfying my taste buds!
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
I love these snacks! I got a full size sample in a running sub box and have loved them ever since! All of their products are top quality and make you full without feeling bloated or stuffed! Also, always so healthy and beneficial for your body!!!!
Kim P.
Lancaster, SC
I only use Honey Stinger when I run marathons and half marathons! They taste like a cookie and give you the energy you need to keep going! Remember, you are supposed to eat these just before your next water stop, to work their best! Try the vanilla as well, they taste like a sugar cookie! YUM!
Holly W.
San Diego, CA
I use these as a quick pre-workout snack as I head to the gym. They taste good and help give me a little extra fuel to make it through my time at the gym.
The strawberry is probably my favorite flavor.
Stephanie H.
Greenville, SC
I absolutely LOVE Honey Stinger Pure Natural Energy Waffles! My favorite are the vanilla flavor. They are quick and easy to take with me on Half Marathons - I can break them in half and tuck them into a pouch for easy transport and they don't weigh me down like other snacks do. The taste is crisp and fresh and they can easily be found in Running stores. So happy I found them!
Dani H.
Received a sample of this product in The WODBOX. Flavor wasn't pretty good and just the right amount of sweetness. Overall a pretty healthy product but not gluten free. While I don't have a serious gluten intolerance, I do know that I feel better without it. For that reason, this is not something I would purchase.
Anna H.
This is a ready to eat breakfast in minutes but it actually tastes good! I love it! East to chew and tastes like waffles not tough or grainy. I am glad I decided to try these while training for a marathon!
katie T.
Cleveland, OH
This is a great go-to energy snack before a run! I usually eat one about 15 minutes before my early, early runs (5:30am). I've never tried them as a "during run" energy boost - I think they would melt in my fuelbelt. But they do the trick for the early runs and the best part is... they are DELICIOUS! I've only tried the chocolate and definitely recommend it!
Katy M.
I send boxes of these overseas for my husband and his unit when they are deployed and they love them! They travel well in the care package and taste great. His favorites are honey and vanilla and my favorite is honey.
Haley S.
Angie, LA
What's your favorite flavor?
Emily N.
Alexandria, VA
What are these? What are they made of, and what is the benefit?
Molly S.
Do these taste good? Does it come in any other flavors?
Stacy L.
Cohutta , GA
Where do you buy these?
Ashleigh  G.
Morehead, KY
Is this product diet friendly if you are watching calories and carbs?

Vitamin Shoppe