BY HONEY STINGER

Keep yourself fueled and ready for any athletic endeavor with Honey Stinger Organic Gels. A blend of organic tapioca syrup, organic honey and electrolytes offer a different taste and texture from the original Honey Stinger Classic gels. Made with USDA certified Organic ingredients. Provides electrolytes and B vitamins. (50mg potassium and 50mg sodium per pack.) Low glycemic carbohydrate content. (23g carbohydrates per pack) East to digest and great tasting. Great for spreading on toast. Tastes excellent when stirred into tea. Mixes well with water for a natural energy drink. Ideal for quick and sustained energy. Made with pure, natural honey from the USA, water, sodium, potassium, B vitamins, and all-natural flavors. USDA Organic and certified organic by UDAF. Gluten free. For centuries, honey has been used as a natural energy product. Today there are a variety of advanced energy products, but modern science is providing more and more information illustrating the benefits of honey as an energy product. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Betsy A.
Betsy A.
bloomington, in
Love the natural ingredients and variety of flavors they come in. perfect for long bike rides/runs/etc
Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Pearland, TX
I've used these during a triathalon before and they gave me a good boost without leaving a weird film in my mouth
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Columbia, ME
This isn't bad stuff. I normally take this before walking or running a long distance. It left a weird taste in my mouth, for me personally, but if you keep drinking enough water it doesn't. over all great use.
Seema h.
Seema h.
Easy to use and nice in flavor. This are not only delicious, but also give me that boost of energy I need to get through the rest of my workout.
Hayley W.
Hayley W.
I'm not a huge fan of gels with this consistency, I prefer isotonic gels however these are great for what they are.
Aparna B.
Aparna B.
Is this sweet? I don't know how it will be..