BY HONEY STINGER

Pure Natural Energy. Electrolytes & B Vitamins. Low Glycemic Carbohydrate. Easy to Digest & Tastes Great. Quick & Sustained Energy. Made with Pure Natural Honey 24 - 1.3oz Packets ~ Total Net Wt 31.2oz. see more...

Honey Stinger Energy Gels
  • "They come in handy, especially on those long runs when you need a little extra energy to get you to the finish." in 1 review
Mikayla S.
New Orleans, LA
I like to use one of these about30 minutes before a running a race, they give me just the pick me up I need. Unfortunatly I've had experiences where these have made me sick to my stomach if I am super nervous. I'm not sure if its just me or the gel, but fortunately it's just basically honey so even if I do get sick from it, it won't hurt my race performance too much. I'd say try it and see how it affects you before using it during a major competition. I don't have any trouble using this product before workouts it gives me a little pick me up when I'm feeling tired. Also the taste is pretty good, it's super sweet but as long as you drink some water with it, it will go down easily.
Melissa J.
Loma Linda , CA
I have tried four different brands of gels. This has been the only one that doesn't taste horrible or upset my stomach. I love that they're natural. Can't go on my long runs without them.
Brianne H.
Erie, PA
We tried these out as a GU alternative while marathon training. I had an issue with the consistency, but my training partners didn't mind. It was nice that they were not overly sweet, yet still provided the energy needed during those last few miles.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
I love the fact that the Honey Stinger gels are all natural. These aren't as sweet as the GU brand which i like as well. They come in handy, especially on those long runs when you need a little extra energy to get you to the finish.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
I like the honey stingers better than your typical energy gels as they don't seem to be as sweet, and aren't filled with additives. All natural, according to the label. I like vanilla best
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
I typically don't use gels and goo but feel confident in this one because it isn't filled with chemicals and unknown ingredients. Vanilla is my favortie!
Lindsey P.
A helpful burst of energy, on the lighter side of "weight". A nice mild flavor and easy to take. Better than the waffles, in my opinion.
Roni G.
I am not a fan of GU but these are not too bad. Easy to keep on the bike or run.
barbara h.
London, Ontario
I have only tried this once, during a 18k run, but I liked it a lot. Not as sweet as other gels, and it has a smooth consistency. My Gu brand gel froze that day, but this one did not which was helpful!
MICHEYLLY FERNANDA R.
Caracas, Distrito Capital
Excelente producto aporta mucha energía, excelente para el entrenamiento,