BY HONEY STINGER

Pure Natural Energy™ Lime-Aid Flavor Naturally Caffeinated Made With Organic Sweeteners 100% R.D.A of Vitamin C Contains Electrolytes Dairy Free Gluten Free 0% Trans Fat At Honey Stinger we make our organic energy chews from the finest natural ingredients. Our fruity chews offer 100% of the RDA for Vitamin C blended with organic honey and organic tapioca syrup which contains both protein and fiber. They ll keep you running! Run, Ski, Wrestle, Fish, Bull ride, Climb, Lift, Surf, Split wood, Ride, Sting. Thanks from the Crew at Honey Stinger For details call ; *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I am always in marathon training and runners need nutrition for long runs." in 6 reviews
Kasey V.
Jacksonville, FL
These things are really expensive and you don't get a whole lot however they are delicious I love the taste and the texture of these things if you like honey they are definitely worth it
Jessica M.
Richmond, KY
These honey stinger energy chews had great taste and texture. East to chew and swallow during long runs. I took these halfway through a long run and felt great. Didn't feel sick or crampy during my long run and loved the great taste! I will definitely buy again.
Jamie E.
Great natural product for an energy boost on long runs or during races. I prefer to put them in a snack size plastic bag before I head out to reduce the need to toss out the packaging while running. Favorite flavors are Pink Lemonade and Pomegranate Passion. Buy online in bulk for better pricing.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
These are not my favorite but I do love the Honey Stinger brand and the fact that they are all natural organic. They provide lasting energy during your workout. Way better option that reaching for the energy drinks that are full of all kinds of things that are not good for you.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
During my 1/2 Marathon training, i tried different chews. Honey Stinger is the brand is THE BEST! The consistency is between a gummy bear and Dots. The flavor is very good. You don't need as much water as with some of the other chews. And it provided energy as i progressed. Any flavor is good. Try these!!
Ashley M.
Fayetteville, GA
Love using Honey Stinger Energy chews during long races. Gives me energy and keeps me going until the finish line. They are great flavor without being overly sweet. I like that they are organic so I feel like I'm getting a better quality product.
Mara G.
Richmond, VA
The lime aid flower is the best! I empty a package into a ziplock and carry them on long runs. That way I can eat a few at time and I don't have to worry about the package being open and loosing any. These are perfect! Bonus, they are natural!
Shannon H.
Vail, AZ
I love these energy chews! They taste great (honestly, they taste like fruit snacks), but aren't terrible for you and give you the energy you need to keep moving during strenuous activities! I love to take them with me when canyoneering.
Lauren M.
I have never actually used the energy chews, but I have used the energy goo. I trained for a marathon and would constantly have to use some kind of nutrition in order to power up during our long distance runs. I really like the stinger honey goo, and what I like most about it is that it is all natural. The pure honey gives you just the boost you need for a long exercise!
Deneige D.
Centennial , CO
These yummy little chews are easy on the tummy and prefect for long runs. I wasn't a fan of taking gels, they're thick and can upset my stomach, but I never had a problem with these chews. I usually take two at a time every couple miles for sustained energy.
Julie  P.
Port St Lucie, FL
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite flavor?
Monica C.
Coconut Creek
Foodie Expert
My two favorite flavors are cherry blossom and pomegranate, any other flavors out there recommended?
Sarah B.
How is the taste? Are they really sweet?