BY HONEY STINGER

Pure Natural Energy™ Lime-Aid Flavor Naturally Caffeinated Made With Organic Sweeteners 100% R.D.A of Vitamin C Contains Electrolytes Dairy Free Gluten Free 0% Trans Fat At Honey Stinger we make our organic energy chews from the finest natural ingredients. Our fruity chews offer 100% of the RDA for Vitamin C blended with organic honey and organic tapioca syrup which contains both protein and fiber. They ll keep you running! Run, Ski, Wrestle, Fish, Bull ride, Climb, Lift, Surf, Split wood, Ride, Sting. Thanks from the Crew at Honey Stinger For details call ; *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "I am always in marathon training and runners need nutrition for long runs." in 6 reviews
Michele W.
Great nutrition when going on long run such as training for a half or full marathon. They are easy on the stomach and easy to chew. You also only need to eat a few every couple of miles so one pack goes a long way. They have many great flavors to try as well.
Kasey V.
Jacksonville, FL
These things are really expensive and you don't get a whole lot however they are delicious I love the taste and the texture of these things if you like honey they are definitely worth it
Mary K.
Tallahassee, FL
After trying several types of running fuel, I've finally settled on the Honey Stinger chews. "Settled" is actually a poor word choice, because these are great! I feel like they have the right amount of sweetness without being sickeningly sweet like a regular gummy bear. They also break down well so you're not stuck trying to chew these through. They have been easy on my stomach, which is why I always use these for running fuel on my long runs. I love the flavor and love the natural boost of energy the provide. As a half-marathoner, I won't do a long run without them!
Stacy S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Thes are fantastic! They provide the perfect amount of energy needed for a long run. The flavors are fantastic too. I have switched.from other brnads to this one.
Jessica M.
Richmond, KY
These honey stinger energy chews had great taste and texture. East to chew and swallow during long runs. I took these halfway through a long run and felt great. Didn't feel sick or crampy during my long run and loved the great taste! I will definitely buy again.
Mara G.
Richmond, VA
The lime aid flower is the best! I empty a package into a ziplock and carry them on long runs. That way I can eat a few at time and I don't have to worry about the package being open and loosing any. These are perfect! Bonus, they are natural!
Kayla L.
Bear River Cy, UT
All of the flavors for these chews are great! They taste like honey so beware of that. I can never finish a package because I get sick of the sickly sweet honey flavor but it's delicious and great for energy!
Kayla N.
Review for: Organic
Personally I hate energy supplements because they leave me too energized but these guys don't give me to much of a hype which is great!
Chelsea O.
Saint Marys , OH
I like these energy chews. I don't think they are worth the price and find that I enjoy the clif energy chews more.
Paige W.
Love the honey stinger brand. These specifically help me finish a long workout and are reasonably priced
Julie  P.
Port St Lucie, FL
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite flavor?
Monica C.
Coconut Creek
Foodie Expert
My two favorite flavors are cherry blossom and pomegranate, any other flavors out there recommended?
Sarah B.
How is the taste? Are they really sweet?