Honey Stinger Energy Chews uploaded by Rebecca H.

BY HONEY STINGER

Pure Natural Energy™ Lime-Aid Flavor Naturally Caffeinated Made With Organic Sweeteners 100% R.D.A of Vitamin C Contains Electrolytes Dairy Free Gluten Free 0% Trans Fat At Honey Stinger we make our organic energy chews from the finest natural ingredients. Our fruity chews offer 100% of the RDA for Vitamin C blended with organic honey and organic tapioca syrup which contains both protein and fiber. They ll keep you running! Run, Ski, Wrestle, Fish, Bull ride, Climb, Lift, Surf, Split wood, Ride, Sting. Thanks from the Crew at Honey Stinger For details call ; *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I am always in marathon training and runners need nutrition for long runs." in 6 reviews
Rebecca H.
Louisville
Review for: Other more...
The chews are my new favorite both before and during long runs. I used to prefer energy gels, but I realized that was because the sports beans/other chews I’d tried were too sugary. These have a perfect balance - the Grapefruit ones are my particular favorite: a little sweet tasting, a little tart and not too bitter. Very refreshing! I take half a pack before a long run and then half a pack at 4 mile intervals. Worked great during my last training season! Honey Stinger Energy Chews
Michele W.
Great nutrition when going on long run such as training for a half or full marathon. They are easy on the stomach and easy to chew. You also only need to eat a few every couple of miles so one pack goes a long way. They have many great flavors to try as well.
Kasey V.
Jacksonville, FL
These things are really expensive and you don't get a whole lot however they are delicious I love the taste and the texture of these things if you like honey they are definitely worth it
Mary K.
Winter Garden
After trying several types of running fuel, I've finally settled on the Honey Stinger chews. "Settled" is actually a poor word choice, because these are great! I feel like they have the right amount of sweetness without being sickeningly sweet like a regular gummy bear. They also break down well so you're not stuck trying to chew these through. They have been easy on my stomach, which is why I always use these for running fuel on my long runs. I love the flavor and love the natural boost of energy the provide. As a half-marathoner, I won't do a long run without them!
Jessica M.
Richmond, KY
These honey stinger energy chews had great taste and texture. East to chew and swallow during long runs. I took these halfway through a long run and felt great. Didn't feel sick or crampy during my long run and loved the great taste! I will definitely buy again.
Jamie E.
Great natural product for an energy boost on long runs or during races. I prefer to put them in a snack size plastic bag before I head out to reduce the need to toss out the packaging while running. Favorite flavors are Pink Lemonade and Pomegranate Passion. Buy online in bulk for better pricing.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
These are not my favorite but I do love the Honey Stinger brand and the fact that they are all natural organic. They provide lasting energy during your workout. Way better option that reaching for the energy drinks that are full of all kinds of things that are not good for you.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
During my 1/2 Marathon training, i tried different chews. Honey Stinger is the brand is THE BEST! The consistency is between a gummy bear and Dots. The flavor is very good. You don't need as much water as with some of the other chews. And it provided energy as i progressed. Any flavor is good. Try these!!
Ashley M.
Fayetteville, GA
Love using Honey Stinger Energy chews during long races. Gives me energy and keeps me going until the finish line. They are great flavor without being overly sweet. I like that they are organic so I feel like I'm getting a better quality product.
Mara G.
Richmond, VA
The lime aid flower is the best! I empty a package into a ziplock and carry them on long runs. That way I can eat a few at time and I don't have to worry about the package being open and loosing any. These are perfect! Bonus, they are natural!
Julie P.
Port St Lucie, FL
What's your favorite flavor?
Monica C.
Coconut Creek
My two favorite flavors are cherry blossom and pomegranate, any other flavors out there recommended?
Sarah B.
How is the taste? Are they really sweet?