BY HONEY STINGER

We Use It, You Should Too! Sting Or Bee Stung Pure Natural Energy 180 Calories No Trans Fats 22 Vitamins &Amp; Minerals Over 30% Honey Soy Protein High In Calcium 15 - 1.75 Oz (50G) Bars ~ Total Net Wt 26.25 Oz (750G) 1-866-464-6639 see more...

Courtney B.
These are delicious, but they're definitely more dessert and less energy bar. But I love how tasty they are, easily portable, and a nice sweet treat when you're looking to fill a sugar craving but still want to be relatively healthy. They're available at Whole Foods. I tend to prefer the honey and peanut flavor to chocolate.
Amber R.
Lynchburg, VA
These are delicious and a great source of energy for my job Lifeguarding, where I sit for hours a day watching other people exercise. Definitely worth my money to have an excuse to take a walk to the closest store and buy one of these but then I'm desperately in need of another to replenish my energy by the time I get back. 10/10 would recommend.
Alexis R.
I have used these for running. Unfortunately, they can be a bit messy and hard to eat during a long race. I would suggest taking them before a run.
Sophia H.
These taste great as a snack at anytime of the day. I like to take them to class with me to get me through my day.
Kathy B.
Clemson , SC
These are awesome! Not too many calories but very filling. Great flavor for energy bars, pre or post workout.
Melissa A.
Brampton, Ontario
I find these are a good prework out snack they can be kinda sticky and messy but its great for on the run