BY HONEY STINGER

(Product Received May Temporarily Differ From Image Shown Due To Packaging Update.&Nbsp; Image &Amp; Product Details Will Be Revised, Shortly) We Use It, You Should Too! Sting Or Bee Stung Pure Natural Energy 180 Calories No Trans Fats 22 Vitamins &Amp; Minerals Over 30% Honey Soy Protein High In Calcium 15 - 1.75 Oz (50G) Bars ~ Total Net Wt 26.25 Oz (750G) 1-866-464-6639 see more...

Courtney B.
Honey Stinger Energy Bars are delicious, but they're definitely more dessert and less energy bar. However, I don't like the berry flavor very much. I prefer the honey and peanut flavors. But I do like how they are a sweet treat when you're craving sugar but don't want to go too crazy, and the texture is very good.
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
This is my least favorite flavor of the Stinger Energy Bars. The banana is almost too fake (and banana runts are my favorite!!) and it overpowers the "berry" flavor. I gave this three stars because they do work well when you're working out. It helps keep you energized during your workout and they don't feel heavy in your stomach!
Lindsay O.
Seattle, Wa
These things really work! I like the pomegranate flavor better, but the product itself is great! I eat a couple before going to the gym and it's perfect!
Erika P.
These things work wonders when you need them! But the flavor of this one is so underwhelming! It is literally just disgusting! Would not recommend
MaryRachel Y.
Abilene, TX
These work very, very well but the flavor of this one is really pungent and not the most pleasant. I love the pomegranate flavor!
kuku k.
I love these bars as a quick and sustaining breakfast on a work day. Taste great and no stomach issues. Yum!
Cenobia M.
Grand Blanc, MI
These taste great, and work great for just before a workout or when I'm getting ready to go for a long run.
Lisa F.
San Francisco, CA
This is a decent pick me up pre work out and I love that it's made with healthy natural ingredients!
SHREYA G.
dehradun, uttrakhand
I hate this flavor its kindof dry and tasteless.. though it works but thed banana flavor is soo artificial and overwhelming not in a good way