BY HONEY STINGER

Pure Natural Energy. Electrolytes & B Vitamins. Low Glycemic Carbohydrate. Easy to Digest & Tastes Great. Quick & Sustained Energy. Made with Pure Natural Honey 24 - 1.3oz Packets ~ Total Net Wt 31.2oz. see more...

• What do these taste like?1 Answers
  • I have always wanted to try this but I wondered how they taste and ...2 Answers
Chellsie V.
Chellsie V.
Foodie Expert
Need a quick gel that also tastes great after a long run or cycling adventure? These are it! I have these in my monthly stash.
Brandon T.
Brandon T.
Hillsboro, OR
If you can't stomach Clif Shots, Gu or Powerbar Gel then this is the product for you. Honey Stinger tastes really good and it will give you a slight boost in energy. I personally feel it isn't as effective as the other brands but not wanting to hurl mid-race is a perk that one shouldn't ignore. Officially this is an A grade product but please note that performance wise it is mid-range B and that its flavor is picking up most of the slack.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Fayetteville, GA
I love using Honey Stinger gels during long races, they give me the carbs, sugars and electrolytes needed to get me to the finish line without bonking.
Aleksandra G.
Aleksandra G.
San Jose, CA
LOVE Honey Stinger products! They're natural and delicious, and fuel those long runs and bike rides. Honey Stinger waffles are completely addictive!
Susan B.
Susan B.
Boalsburg, PA
These are another great option for energy when you're on a run or in a long workout session. They're easy on the stomach and don't need to be taken with water like other energy gels and chews. They also come in a variety of great flavors.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Tucson, AZ
I personally didn't care for this to much, the taste was fine, I just don't care for hot gooey liquid while I'm running. If you do like the gels then this one is a good option for the taste
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
I haven't tried these but my mom takes them and she recommends them. I trust her judgement
Marion A.
Marion A.
Quakertown, PA
I have always wanted to try this but I wondered how they taste and what the consistency of it was?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Mount Laurel, NJ
What do these taste like?