Honey Pot Feminine Wash Sensitive - 6oz uploaded by Liv I.Honey Pot Feminine Wash Sensitive - 6oz uploaded by Seny T.

BY UNKNOWN

Our feminine washes are the first step in our three-step system. Our sensitive feminine wash is made for women who are easily irritated whenever they introduce new products into their routine. The sensitive wash is a lighter concentration of our normal formula. Our washes are only to be used externally and are not douches. Using our washes daily will help your vagina to be pH balanced, clean and prevent overgrowth of candida and bacteria that causes yeast infections and bacteria vaginosis see more...

Marie H.
Knightdale, NC
I can’t live without this and don’t know how I did for so long. This product is the bomb I’ve been using it for about 3 months and I’ve notice such a difference. I’m sensitive down there so I’m very particular about what’s around my honey pot. This product is all natural is not a soap, there’s no harsh  perfume smell and it leave my body feeling clean and fresh my p.H. balance is back where it should b. I’m a user for life I told the owner that via twitter.
Bianca L.
Newport News
Talk about feeling clean! I have this thing about how i smell down below. This has made post gym clean up better. I don't have that yoga pants/ just work out smell. Love this for when Auntie flow comes to visit once a month also. I would recommend trying it, it is natural and help to keep you V happy and in balance.if you buy from target it goes very quickly (it works that well).
Seny T.
Kernersville , NC
This is the NEW HOLY GRAIL of Feminine Care! This product literally change my life with the addition of a Daily probiotic!! It’s affordable and available at most targets! You must give it a try if you’re sensitive or just looking for a natural alternative!!
Liv I.
Palmetto Bay, FL
GAME CHANGER! I was never into feminine wash soap because I thought it would mess with my PH but this is amazing! It doesn't have a specific smell and it balances you out. It's something I've recommended to all my girl friends!
Judith L.
Winchester, CA
I was given this after I delivered my child. It's amazing and the smell is amazing. If you have one you hit the holy grail its amazing stuff. It makes you feel fresh and clean.  Honey Pot Feminine Wash Sensitive - 6oz
Rose F.
Monroe
This product is good overall but you can't find it on the honeypot website or in target. Now personally the price is steep and it made me look for alternative washes, some that I actually make at home myself instead of waiting for this to be restocked. It's been well over 4 months since this has ran out at my local Target.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I recently purchased this from Fabfitfun as addon and am so glad I did. I have bought many other feminine washes over time and most don’t make much of a difference. This is very gentle and a little goes a long way. It seems to help prevent yeast infections and any vaginal odor. I also use the wipes and love them too.
Kendra C.
Love, love, LOVE this stuff!! It's very gentle and cleans extremely well. It has a very fresh smell and I love the fact that it is totally non toxic so I'm not putting anything harmful in such a sensitive area. Highly recommend this for any human with a vagina!
Lovanda B.
Love this stuff. Definitely great to find a feminine wash that isn’t full of all of those chemicals. It’s in target not usually about $9 by bottle