Ik?people say is good and it’s worth the hype but is it really I stay away from vaginal washes because my skin is sensitive and my ph does be falling off sometimes? Has anyone had a bad experience with this product??
Staten Island, NY - il y a 8 mois

6 answers

I haven’t use this product but my daughter swears by it she says it doesn’t mess with her ph and leaves her feeling clean!
il y a 7 mois
Every one is different for sure. Some love honeypot however my daughter came home from work extremely irritated down there, she said they had the honey pot pads at work in bathroom so she used one and did not agree with her at all.
il y a 8 mois
This works good for me. I use the sensitive one and the regular and have had not problems. The regular one is stronger than the sensitive one.
il y a 8 mois
Never had a bad experience with either the regular or sensitive Honey Pot washes! Since developing a moderate latex allergy and severe sensitivity, I switched to the sensitive (blue bottle) formula, and have never had an issue.
il y a 8 mois
I haven’t had a bad experience, actually the opposite. I have a very sensitive area and any little thing will throw off my ph. My friend recommended this product and I opted for the sensitive skin wash. I have used it for about 6 months and I’ve had no issues down there. I have only used and restocked on the sensitive skin one I don’t want to venture off too far lol.
il y a 8 mois
With this one yes, but not with the sensitive one in the blue bottle! I felt this one was a little too much, even the smell was strong for me. The sensitive one is great though 😌