Honey Pot Feminine Wash 6 floz

Our feminine washes are the first step in our three-step system. Our normal feminine wash is made for women who have no irritation or dryness and who typically use new products without any inflammation or sensitivity. The normal wash will maintain feeling fresh and clean with every use. Our washes are only to be used externally and are not douches. Using our washes daily will help your vagina to be pH balanced, clean and prevent overgrowth of candida and bacteria that causes yeast infections and bacteria vaginosis

Is it okay to use everyday?? How is this different from other brands??
How do you guys like this one? I usually use the sensitive formula.
Start your review of Honey Pot Feminine Wash 6 floz!
Tee D.
Southaven, MS
Honey Pot Feminine Wash 6 floz uploaded by Tee D.
By far my favorite feminine wash! It keeps me clean and balanced and doesn’t irritate my vaginal area. Only improvements is I wish it came in a bigger bottle! I’ve purchased this over and over and recommended it to all of my friends and family.
Zuri-Starr T.
Vacaville, CA
Honey Pot Feminine Wash 6 floz uploaded by Zuri-Starr T.
Purchased at: Target
I love this product. After giving birth to my last son, I was struggling with a odor in my Yoni. After using this product one time; I felt amazing because my Yoni felt normal again. It was easy to use, smells delicious, plant-based and no harsh chemicals. My favorite thing about this product is that its made for women by a woman. I would recommend this product to everyone. I use it daily now. Please try it for yourself!
Jayde H.
Kennesaw, GA
Honey Pot Feminine Wash 6 floz uploaded by Jayde H.
Honey Pot Feminine Wash 6 floz uploaded by Jayde H.
Purchased at: Target
I love Honey Pot and use only them for my feminine areas. I’m sensitive and these products work great. My favorite are the washes. It’s a gentle foam cleanser and you only need a two pumps. A little goes a long way and the bottles last for along time. Highly recommended! Honey Pot Feminine Wash 6 floz
Lala F.
Brookhaven, GA
Honey Pot Feminine Wash 6 floz uploaded by Lala F.
Purchased at: Target
First thing I tried was the normal foam wash, which was amazing! I love the light fresh scent. I love that everything is natural. If your PH is off, the colloidal silver & apple cider vinegar will balance everything out. I never was able to use feminine washes prior because it threw off my PH, but this foam wash makes me feel fresh. Like I mentioned before, I got the normal wash and in the past I had to purchase the sensitive option and I was just fine with their normal wash. It has a light citrus scent. Nothing overbearing at all. With this being a foam wash, you want to follow the instructions on the bottle which says to use 3-4 pumps and hand wash. If you put the foam on a rag, it wont suds up as much. Also to cut down on bacteria that gets traps on the rag, its best to hand wash. Plus its more gentle on your lady parts. Full review of their products on my blog.
Racquel D.
Antioch, TN
Honey Pot Feminine Wash 6 floz uploaded by Racquel D.
Purchased at: Target
This is the only feminine wash I use. I have sensitive skin & my body overall reacts to products easily. I was nervous to try it, but I am thrilled that I did. Other washes tend to irritate me, but this is truly gentle. My only complaint is that there is often a fair amount left that I have to struggle to get out of the bottle as it nears emptiness.
Nicole T.
Jersey City, NJ
Honey Pot Feminine Wash 6 floz uploaded by Nicole T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Recently decided to change brands of intimate cleaner after reading a little info on Honey Pot. First, it’s a brand started by women for women which sold me, but aside from the creative packaging, the foaming product itself is lovely and much better than your traditional liquid wash. It’s unscented, has very little scent and works. Honey Pot Feminine Wash 6 floz
Kwayera C.
Northridge, CA
Honey Pot Feminine Wash 6 floz uploaded by Kwayera C.
I honestly really love this product! I use to suffer from BV and yeast infections and this product really has helped with that!
Jasmine G.
When I first started using the product I was excited the smell is pleasant like herbs. The foam rinses off leaving you smooth but afterwards you are really dry. After about 1 week of use I started becoming more dry not internal but external and it became itchy. Also I noticed more discharge as if my ph was not being balanced. Depending on your needs this may work for you but it did not work for me I will continue to use another brand called sweet cookie wash which all ingredients are natural and it has no scent added. Every ingredient listed you can read and its not a ton of different things its simple and to the point. Great lather and last a long time.I tried contacting customer service about this senstive wash they responded with a question of what was i looking for the product to do and once I responded I have not heard back which left me to give a review. I wanted to know if possible I needed to try another that they offered or not. And my question did not get answered to in a timely manner. If you are extra sensitive maybe the mommy to be wash will work for you. But its all trail in error for everyone
Kareen J.
Brooklyn, NY
Honey Pot Feminine Wash 6 floz uploaded by Kareen J.
Purchased at: Target
I was super excited to try this brand out once I learned it was Black owned. There are not that many feminine washes out there on the market, so I was excited to see a gentle alternative out there. The product was a bit hard to get out for me, but three pumps left me feeling super clean. It’s not heavily fragranced or super ‘soapy’ like the competitors. This is not something I use everyday, but more so during and after my cycle. Most importantly, I love that it’s plant based and I can recognize over 80% of the ingredients listed on the packaging. The only reason this doesn’t get five stars is because of the defective bottle pump. I’ve bought two so far and they’ve both have broken!
Kristina M.
Danbury, CT
Honey Pot Feminine Wash 6 floz uploaded by Kristina M.
Honey Pot Feminine Wash 6 floz uploaded by Kristina M.
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely LOVE this wash! I am extremely sensitive and the slightest thing throws my PH balance off, this wash does an amazing job at helping me keep a PH balance and is gentle in my lady parts. I love the foam, it’s very easy to use. I also love that it’s made from natural ingredients, sulfate free, cruelty free and it’s plant based! My favorite thing about this product is that the company is black owned and female founded! LOVE IT! Will definitely continue purchasing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
corrina R.
7927 sparling road
il y a 9 mois
Amber J. il y a 8 mois
Works amazing. Recently started using it and it was so good I stopped using my old brand I’d been using.
Virginia G.
Edinburg, TX
il y a 9 mois
Honey Pot Feminine Wash 6 floz Does this actually work ?
Nicole M. il y a 5 mois
I been using it for about a week now and I love it . All u have to use to wash “down there” is that !But u can buy the wipes for some days as well. Especially for a quick wipe up for the time being!
Influenster M.
il y a un an
Honey Pot Feminine Wash 6 floz Is there a much difference from the regular wash to the sensitive?
Shell R. il y a un an
I use the sensitive wash and I see a difference personally but I also have very sensitive skin so I don’t have much of a choice but to use it! I love mine!