Honey Pot Feminine Wash 6 floz

Our feminine washes are the first step in our three-step system. Our normal feminine wash is made for women who have no irritation or dryness and who typically use new products without any inflammation or sensitivity. The normal wash will maintain feeling fresh and clean with every use. Our washes are only to be used externally and are not douches. Using our washes daily will help your vagina to be pH balanced, clean and prevent overgrowth of candida and bacteria that causes yeast infections and bacteria vaginosis see more...

Buy on Target
Ashlei F.
I'm on my second or third bottle of the Honey Pot Feminine Wash and I will continue to purchase and use this product. I like that it is more natural than other brands of feminine wash and the I really like the foam delivery system. The directions even tell you how exactly to use the product in a way that makes me feel like I'm reading a blog blurb instead of product directions. I know some people out there will argue that you don't "need" a feminine wash and some people argue that they are actually harmful but sometimes I want and need a cleanser and I trust this product. Been using it for a while and everything is just dandy!!
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I recently purchased this brand from Fabfitfun and loved it, so I had to find it elsewhere. I found this at Target and liked this one too, but prefer the sensitive version. I have bought many other feminine washes over time and most don’t make much of a difference. This is very gentle and a little goes a long way. It seems to help prevent yeast infections and any vaginal odor. I also use the wipes and love them too.
Karen C.
I love this product! Finally a feminine product that wont cause further irritation. This is very expensive, yet it is well worth the price. The packaging is neat and the bottle tells you everything you need to know. I would recommend this product to all women looking for a product that has natural ingredients and is not harsh to your delicate parts.
Karen C.
Has anyone used this product? Curious to find out what your results were.