Honey Pot Feminine Wash 6 floz

Our feminine washes are the first step in our three-step system. Our normal feminine wash is made for women who have no irritation or dryness and who typically use new products without any inflammation or sensitivity. The normal wash will maintain feeling fresh and clean with every use. Our washes are only to be used externally and are not douches. Using our washes daily will help your vagina to be pH balanced, clean and prevent overgrowth of candida and bacteria that causes yeast infections and bacteria vaginosis

Does nano silver in this feminine wash is good to use in sensitive areaHoney Pot Feminine Wash 6 floz ?
Honey Pot Feminine Wash 6 floz have you ever used The Honey Pot products?
Ik?people say is good and it’s worth the hype but is it really I stay away from vaginal washes because my skin is sensitive and my ph does be falling off sometimes? Has anyone had a bad experience with this product??
Start your review of Honey Pot Feminine Wash 6 floz!
Avalon M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Honey Pot Feminine Wash 6 floz uploaded by Avalon M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love honeypot feminine products especially their feminine wash the normal foaming wash leaves me feeling refreshed not to mention it’s a #blackowned business, #honeypot has all natural products that I enjoy for all of my care needs
Kiiki L.
LosAngeles
Honey Pot Feminine Wash 6 floz uploaded by Kiiki L.
Purchased at: Target
Get this!!! Leaves you fresh and clean! I’m a repeat Honey Pot Feminine Wash 6 floz buyer and will not stop! Best user while having a shower. And it lasts a long time. 3 pumps and you are good to go. Get this ladies; definitely recommend!
Kiana P.
Schertz, TX
Honey Pot Feminine Wash 6 floz uploaded by Kiana P.
Purchased at: Target
Oh Lawd….let me tell you about this. When I say, this RESETS everything, I ain’t lying. I am 4 months post partum and getting my groove back with the hubby. So of course I want to make sure I’m smelling fine and my ph is right. The first day I used this, my lady parts were so balanced. No odors, no sweat, no heavy discharge or anything. It stayed fresh all day. Mind you, I live in Texas….yeah, 83 degrees on Christmas and humid. I highly recommended this. Brought back my confidence and I use it everyday!
Debbie O.
Weslaco, TX
Honey Pot Feminine Wash 6 floz uploaded by Debbie O.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is by far the best feminine wash I have ever used. This is so easy to use, just three pumps and wash away. Definitely keeps my pH levels balanced and keeps me smelling fresh. I like the sensitive option for me the best. This wash is a high recommend
Nessa R.
Springfield
Honey Pot Feminine Wash 6 floz uploaded by Nessa R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this wash . Leaves me feeling so fresh and clean and for a great price .i can’t think of any improvements except bigger bottles . Best feminine wash would recommend to anyone
erica E.
Honey Pot Feminine Wash 6 floz uploaded by erica E.
I love this formula, it really helps to freshen up. I love how it’s a foam-like texture. I use both the normal and sensitive wash and honestly I haven’t noticed a difference between the two. Be aware though that they have changed up the formula now and I’ve only ever used the older versions of this product
Tee D.
Olive Branch, MS
Honey Pot Feminine Wash 6 floz uploaded by Tee D.
By far my favorite feminine wash! It keeps me clean and balanced and doesn’t irritate my vaginal area. Only improvements is I wish it came in a bigger bottle! I’ve purchased this over and over and recommended it to all of my friends and family.
Jordan R.
Kevil, KY
Honey Pot Feminine Wash 6 floz uploaded by Jordan R.
I have never had such confidence about my feminine area. I’m always self conscious of the scent and this eased all of my worries. The pH balancing aspect is key!! I have already repurchased :)
Layan A.
Collierville, TN
Honey Pot Feminine Wash 6 floz uploaded by Layan A.
Love this product because it is not harsh and perfect for sensitive skin. A lot of feminine washes consist of bad ingredients but this one is amazing!! I would definitely recommend trying it. It’s affordable and worth it!
Zuri-Starr T.
Vacaville, CA
Honey Pot Feminine Wash 6 floz uploaded by Zuri-Starr T.
Purchased at: Target
I love this product. After giving birth to my last son, I was struggling with a odor in my Yoni. After using this product one time; I felt amazing because my Yoni felt normal again. It was easy to use, smells delicious, plant-based and no harsh chemicals. My favorite thing about this product is that its made for women by a woman. I would recommend this product to everyone. I use it daily now. Please try it for yourself!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ceecee R.
La Place, LA
il y a 4 mois
Honey Pot Feminine Wash 6 floz have you ever used The Honey Pot products?
Rachel B. il y a 3 mois
I haven’t used the wash yet, but I’ve tried the feminine wipes, and they’re great! I haven’t had any kind of irritation or problems. I like them for times I feel like I need to freshen up a bit.
corrina R.
7927 sparling road
il y a 2 ans
Amber J. il y a 2 ans
Works amazing. Recently started using it and it was so good I stopped using my old brand I’d been using.
Virginia G.
Edinburg, TX
il y a 2 ans
Honey Pot Feminine Wash 6 floz Does this actually work ?
Nicole M. il y a un an
I been using it for about a week now and I love it . All u have to use to wash “down there” is that !But u can buy the wipes for some days as well. Especially for a quick wipe up for the time being!