BY CHEERIOS #1 in Cereal

You Already Know That Honey Nut Cheerios®   Naturally Flavored Has The Irresistible Taste Of Golden Honey, Making It A Family Favorite. But Did You Know That Each Little "O" Also Contains Soluble Fiber From Whole Grain Oats? As Part Of A Heart-healthy* Eating Plan, Eating Honey Nut Cheerios Each Day Can Help Lower Your Cholesterol. Made With Whole Grains And Low In Fat, Cheerios Also Provides 12 Essential Vitamins And Minerals. That’s Something That Everyone Can Smile About!

Dakota V.
Matthews, NC
This is a great cereal. It has that hint of sweetness that some often look for but without all the added sugar like others. Can be eaten dry or with milk- I even use almond milk with mine. One thing I’m not a huge fan of is the cost but I’ve found that the other brands do not even come close to General Mills and if you want a wheat cereal with some sweet this is the way to go.
Citlalli S.
Corsicana, TX
I LOVE CHEERIOs. You can literally add banana slices to it and it tastes so good. For some reason it helps me a lot because most of the time when I feel like I ate too much or I’m feeling bloated. I eat a bowl of cereal and it helps cleanse my stomach. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Natasha B.
Queen Creek
Cheerios are a timeless cereal that kids and adults both love. The honey nut flavor is delicious and has the right amount of sweetness. I feel good as a mom giving this cereal to my kids as both a breakfast staple and a snack food! We will for sure buy them regularly!  Honey Nut Cheerios
Shauna A.
I eat this on my rush mornings or sometimes on my lazy Saturdays. Compared to other brands this very affordable and they make sure they give you value for your money as well. I’ve eating this cereal for years will continue to enjoy it! Yes I recommend
Taryn W.
Brooklyn, NY
My husband and I recently went on a "healthy eating" kick and have cut out most sugars. We were looking for something sweet in the grocery store and decided to try one of our favorite cereals from childhood. Honey Nut Cheerios did not disappoint! It's incredible how flavorful they are, for not being one of the major "sugary" breakfast cereals. It's insane what kind of ingredients get thrown into cereals these days. I love that these are low calorie, have whole grains, and aren't full of sugar. This has become a breakfast and a dessert for us!
Mya G.
Lebanon , MO
Boy are these tasty! Honey nut Cheerios are good with milk or dry. They are a perfect on the go snack. I eat these weekly and recommend them to anyone looking for a healthy everyday snack. They are tasty! I absolutely enjoy this everyday breakfast cereal.
Filipa S.
I love this cereal. I’m the type of person who’s really picky with cereal and food in general. But you can never go wrong with Cheerios. The honey nut flavor is my favorite and I’m sure its people ‘s favorite too. Perfect for breakfast or afternoon snack!
Jenea S.
I mean, who doesn’t like Cheerios? They are probably one of the most recognizable brands of cereal. I grew up not eating sugary cereal and this was sugariest my parents would buy. They are great just plain as a snack or as a breakfast with milk on them :)
Marie B.
Omaha, NE
My breakfast starts with Cheerios, milk, toast, juice, egg, sausage or bacon. I just love how it taste. We have cereal in stock all the time because they are easy to make, you can eat them plain or with milk. My husband and sis in law loves Cheerios too.
Courtney M.
Troy, NY
Are you guys really reading a review on Honey Nut Cheerios, because you don't know what it tastes like??? Boy, if you haven't had Honey Nut Cheerios yet in your life, you're honestly missing out. I grew up on this cereal. It is supposed to be not-terrible for you (in comparison to the sugary cereals) so I guess that is a plus. It is so good though. A+ for General Mills!
Christina D.
Milledgeville, GA
Does anyone else put sugar on their honey nut cheerios?
Morgan R.
If they only provide one servnig per cup is it still enough to fill you up when eating on the run?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Honey or Frosted Cheerios?
Lyndsie L.
Waldwick, NJ
Frosted or honey ?!
Summer W.
Would you recommend this to the other influensters

Kohl's