BY CHEERIOS #1 in Cereal

You Already Know That Honey Nut Cheerios®   Naturally Flavored Has The Irresistible Taste Of Golden Honey, Making It A Family Favorite. But Did You Know That Each Little "O" Also Contains Soluble Fiber From Whole Grain Oats? As Part Of A Heart-healthy* Eating Plan, Eating Honey Nut Cheerios Each Day Can Help Lower Your Cholesterol. Made With Whole Grains And Low In Fat, Cheerios Also Provides 12 Essential Vitamins And Minerals. That’s Something That Everyone Can Smile About!

Athena M.
Omaha, NE
This cereal is always in my kitchen.  It isn't too sweet but sweet enough that you don't have to add sugar to it.  I sometimes eat them dry.  There isn't a big nut taste but just a hint that is enjoyable.  I would buy this again.  I would recommend to my family and friends.
Melissa A.
Tonawanda,NY
Easy and delicious breakfast! Honey Nut Cheerios are a classic, one of my favorite thing to make with these are peanut butter, Cheerio bars! Honey Nut Cheerios are more than just cereal. Everyone needs to keep a box of Cheerios in their house at all times (you won’t regret it)!
alyssa z.
My favorite cereal of all time. Plain Cheerios are just too plain for me. These have such an amazing flavor I love them. The honey taste makes them so sweet it even makes the milk in the bowl sweet after. I'll throw these in a sandwich bag and eat them dry throughout the day.
Fatima N.
Jersey City, NJ
By far one of my favorite cereals, I love how unlike most other cereals they are the perfect sweetness, this has been my go too since I was a kid, and I can’t think of a better cereal, it’s non gmo, has plenty of iron and other minerals/vitamins mixed in to make it healthy!
Marie K.
Canby, OR
I love honey but Cheerios. I’m not a huge fan of cereal though and I usually have to be in a certain mood for cereal. I usually buy these from any grocery store and I always have them in my house. I suggest these because the honey taste very good. It mixes well with milk and taste perfecto!
Anna M.
Livonia
We always have a box of Cheerios available. They are a great breakfast, snack, or dinner if we are running out the door and need something real quick and easy. We normally pair with almond or soy milk but they taste pretty good dry as a snack. Classic and always satisfying.
Karlie M.
Birmingham, AL
I love cheerios but they tend to be more of the more expensive side of cereal. It is funny because they are more whole gran, the healthier side of cereal but the most expensive. I love the honey cheerios and the regular whole grain. These are great to give to babies as well.
rachel c.
Emlenton, PA
I eat these everyday!!!!!!! (Almost) This cereal tastes sooooo good and is amazing I can’t believe people can make such a delectable CEREAL. Definitely my favorite from the brand. The flavor is exquisite and tasty!!!! Serve with milk or alone they taste great either way!!!
Brie W.
Valparaiso, IN
This is the best breakfast, afternoon snack, midnight meal, anything. I eat this all the time, with milk or dry. As far as cereal goes, I believe this is on the healthier side, especially when you slice some bananas or strawberries into it. I am a lifelong Cheerio buyer.
Mesha F.
Okinawa
A box of this perfectly sweet cereal stays in our house. It’s the go to cereal when you need a little something put the door. Everyone loves this flavor in our house from child to adult. It’s a cereal you can feel good about, and it doesn’t compromise your healthy eating.
Christina D.
Milledgeville, GA
Does anyone else put sugar on their honey nut cheerios?
Morgan R.
If they only provide one servnig per cup is it still enough to fill you up when eating on the run?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Honey or Frosted Cheerios?
Lyndsie L.
Waldwick, NJ
Frosted or honey ?!
Summer W.
Would you recommend this to the other influensters

Walgreens