BY CHEERIOS #1 in Cereal

You Already Know That Honey Nut Cheerios®   Naturally Flavored Has The Irresistible Taste Of Golden Honey, Making It A Family Favorite. But Did You Know That Each Little "O" Also Contains Soluble Fiber From Whole Grain Oats? As Part Of A Heart-healthy* Eating Plan, Eating Honey Nut Cheerios Each Day Can Help Lower Your Cholesterol. Made With Whole Grains And Low In Fat, Cheerios Also Provides 12 Essential Vitamins And Minerals. That’s Something That Everyone Can Smile About!

Annabelle Z.
Cambridge
I have been a lover of honey nut cheerios since I was a toddler! It always reminds me of being a kid and has a subtle honey taste that pairs well with a good banana. When I have it in the house, I try my best to eat it at least a couple of times. It's a great cereal!
Amanda R.
Whittier
This cereal is decently healthy and also tastes great! I love it personally but also I have found it a favorite of my children. It also doubles as a great snack for babies. I always carry some in a bag for my son whenever he gets hungry for a snack.
Km G.
Pleasantville, IA
A great way to start the day with this breakfast food. Is enjoyed in this household as a no milk snack as well. At times it is even enjoyed as a topping for vanilla ice cream (give it a try before you go...what with ice cream learned this from my dad).
Raqsmey K.
Long Beach
Purchased at: Costco
A classic. Cheerios promotes heart health and smuts super yummy. The honey flavoring isn’t too overpowering and there is a touch of sweetness that overflows into the milk. After you’ve finished the cereal you are still left with a delicious sweet milk
alison c.
point roberts, WA
Purchased at: Target
This are very yummy Cheerios. They are my favorite Cheerios and breakfast cereal. It is a big plus that they are gluten free. I will keep rebuying this cereal. I do wish they came in a smaller box, I can never finish the box while they aren’t stale.
Brianna R.
Braselton
Purchased at: Publix
Honey Nut Cheerios is my favorite from Cheerios. Every bite is sweet and flavorful and you don’t feel INSANELY guilty when eating it. They are priced higher because of the name Cheerios, but it’s really worth it. I could eat this every morning.
Angela M.
Newburgh
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Hahahaha I have a funny story with these. My sister was about 4yo and was up in the morning hungry about 6am. She tried to wake me up so i could give her cereal but I was too sleepy and didn't get up. So she went to our parents room to ask them instead. UNFORTUNATELY!!! She walked into them doing it 😂 she hated this cereal for about 6 years and never wanted to get it. When she was about 8, I asked her why she didnt like them and she told me the story. She was traumatized lmfao. But she doesn't mind eating them now lol. She's 11. We laugh about it now and told mom, we bully her about it haha. We have an inside joke and call having sex "cheerios".
Aja B.
Beacon, NY
Growing up my family wouldn’t allow me to eat super sugary foods. Naturally I hated them for it but now that I’m older I’m really appreciative that I was never hooked. Cheerios were such a delicious snack back then and still is now.
Jessica S.
Phoenix
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing!!!!! Great amount of honey flavor 🍯 These are perfect for breakfast, I usually enjoy these with strawberries 🍓 As well 😋 also perfect for snacking. Throw some in a sandwich bag and you're set for a snack throughout the day!
💜Jessica M.
Oklahoma city
I feel like everyone has had honey but Cheerios at least once in their life! But for the sake of someone that has not. I really enjoy them and I don’t feel guilty about having more than one bowl. I once watched a documentary or maybe just a video where they spoke with one of the general meals founder and he spoke about the issue of cholesterol in his family why they strive to make cereal people can enjoy and also benefit from. I thought this was great and I feel comfortable giving honey but Cheerios to my family. Btw they taste fantastic just enough sweetness!
Christina D.
Milledgeville, GA
Does anyone else put sugar on their honey nut cheerios?
Morgan R.
If they only provide one servnig per cup is it still enough to fill you up when eating on the run?
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
Honey or Frosted Cheerios?
Lyndsie L.
Waldwick, NJ
Frosted or honey ?!
Summer W.
Would you recommend this to the other influensters