Bev P.
Earth
Honey Nut Cheerios are my #FAVORITE. Especially with bananas also instead of a little regular sugar I use brown sugar really good flavor! they're even my go to mid-nite snack just dry.Even got my grandbabies hooked on them instead of candy they ask for a cup of Grandma's #Honey Nut cheerios we sit and have circle time and they open up & talk about their day at school things they might not say otherwise Which means  it's a happy circle time the smiles on their faces show it #Happy Circle Time with Grandma & #HONEYNUTCHEERIO'S