Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
I was so excited when General Mills announced that it was making Cheerios officially gluten free! I'd eaten these so much as a kid and missed them once I was diagnosed. I was really disappointed, however, when I bought one of the first batches and they were recalled for not actually being gluten free...after I'd already gotten sick from this. I gave them another chance a few weeks later, but got sick again. While it wasn't the gluten again, I do think my body was reacting to some of the terrible ingredients I recognized in the nutrition section.