Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch Cereal uploaded by Ann C.Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch Cereal uploaded by Ann C.Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch Cereal uploaded by Andrea C.

BY CHEERIOS #21 in Cereal

Listen...hear that? It's the sweet sound of Honey Nut O's, crispy flakes, and clusters made with real almond all coming together for the perfect crunch. Add my honey and wow...what an incredible change of taste! One spoonful of new Honey Nut Cheerios® Medley Crunch™ cereal will totally make your heart sing. So go ahead and enjoy another heart-healthy* way to start your day. *Three grams of soluble fiber daily from whole grain oat foods like Honey Nut Cheerios® Medley Crunch™ cereal, in a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch cereal provides 0.75 grams per serving.

• I haven't yet tried these and wondering how thay are and wondering ...1 Answers
  • I haven't yet tried these and wondering how thay ...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Target*
Emily J.
Emily J.
Brooklyn, NY
Let’s talk Honey Nut Cheerios: they’re simple. They don’t toss around marshmallows or throw confetti or swing on a trapeze (although it would be cool if they did. Could the people in product development get on that?). Heck, they don’t even taste of honey in that poofy, floral sense, but I’m cool with that. I don’t really want a greenhouse in my cereal bowl.

Tasting more of sugar, oats, and a hint of almond flavor, Honey Nut Cheerios holds a subtlety which makes them just right for anytime consumption, a phenomenon which has garnered them a fan base that deserves its own display at Comic Con. I’ve no doubt that Buzz, that anthropomorphic, sneaker-wearin’ bee, holds the secret recipe that, if revealed, would induce a political scandal all its own.
Betty Z.
Betty Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Honey Nut Cheerios were my favorite classic cereal growing up. They were "healthy" compared to the super sugar-y cereals kids ate so my parents actually approved of buying it but still satisfied your sweet tooth craving because of the honey flavor. As a grown up, Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch is EVEN BETTER! it's like the new and improved version of what I ate as a kid. Same sweet crunch, with delicious clusters now, and still great for lowering your cholesterol. Can't beat that!
Emily W.
Emily W.
I LOVE Honey Nut Cherrios, because they are absolutely delicious. They are a must have, to add to your cereal cabinet. You don't have to add sugar to make these sweet because they are already naturally sweet do to the honey. I bought these at my local walmart and I would buy again. I would also recommend these to anyone who likes the original cherrios and anyone who likes the sweet taste of honey.
Steven B.
Steven B.
Reisterstown, MD
I always enjoyed honey nut cheerios. And they are Healthy. And it's a brand you can trust and has been a main stay in my cabinets. The cartoons are fun to watch and reminds me of being a kid again. Always a fair price cept at convince stores. But I'm not gonna say I never boughtthem at a Convience store and paid an extra 1 for a box of honey nut cheerios
Joscelin T.
Joscelin T.
It's aight. I don't know what else to say. It's your standard cheerios. I eat it about twice a week, more if I have the late night munchies. I usually get them at Costco, so yeah Price is good. I don't know about how healthy it actually is. I like to think that it is healthy, so I can feel healthy. I highly doubt that it is the healthiest cereal around.
Shannon O.
Shannon O.
Tualatin, OR
Love me some cheerios! What I like most is they are gluten free!! When my daughter has time to eat a bowl of cereal on the way out the door... as a mom I feel good she is getting a good breakfast without gluten. We took a year trying to figure out what was bothering her diet... it's good to know cheerios is keeping u with the sensitive diets out there
Robin S.
Robin S.
Spring Grove, IL
My family and I are super fans of Cheerios! I used to eat them when I was little and now my kids eat them. My husband has converted as well since he is trying to lower some of his health numbers. If we had to choose our favorites it would be a toss up between Honey Nut and Honey Nut Medley Crunch. Keep up the good work, we love this cereal!
Rosa G.
Rosa G.
This cereal has so much flavor and that crunch factor that we all need every once in a while is definitely there. This can be considered an All American breakfast. Every morsel is filled with flavor that upon entering your mouth you get the overwhelming sensation of just staying at home and watching a nice movie. Well that's my experience.
Patera E.
Patera E.
Irmo, SC
These are my families absolute favorite! My kids still devour 2-3 boxes a week. It's a good thing that they are usually on sale at my local grocer's for buy one get one free. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to afford them. They are tasty, but not overloaded with sugars and fat, so I don't feel guilty about letting my family indulge.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
So we bought these thinking that it would be a nice update to the original Honey Nut Cheerios. We did not like them at all, I have them to our neighbor who likes to eat them with yogurt.
I found these at Ralphs, but the crunchies are just too much for me. It is almost sickly sweet in comparison to the original honey nut variety.
south Bruce peninsula, Ontario, Ont, Ontario
I haven't yet tried these and wondering how thay are and wondering if it's a good pick for my kids