Honey Nut Cheerios, Gluten Free, Cereal with Oats, 15.4 oz

Wholesome Goodness! Honey Nut Cheerios are made with real honey, no high fructose corn syrup and they are gluten free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Honey Nut Cheerios, Gluten Free, Cereal with Oats, 15.4 oz!
Lexington, KY
This is a classic cereal that everyone loves, and for good reason. The taste and texture are perfect and it's at a good price point too.
Classic cereal without too much sugar. Still have a sweet taste and are a decent part of breakfast. I have eaten them many times!
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Honey Nut Cheerios Breakfast Cereal Is great for breakfast healthy and sweet and also good for a late night snack
San Francisco
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Perfect to begin the day with energy 💪. The honig one is my favorite. But all the Cheerios brand are very tasty.
Bronx, NY
Honey Nut Cheerios, Gluten Free, Cereal with Oats, 15.4 oz uploaded by alisha S.
I got this at the supermarket near my house for like $4.99. It taste pretty good and don’t get soggy as fast.
fresno
This cereal might seam plain but the flavor definitely isn’t. It’s healthy so that’s a plus.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: Safeway
Me encantan estos cereales porque tienen un sabor dulces delicioso! No es hostigante.
MANCHESTER
My son and I love Honey Nut Cheerios. Even great as a late night snack. Very healthy for you and certainly not too sweet. All the right ingredients.

Looking for your answer?