Honey Nut Cheerios, Gluten Free, Cereal with Oats, 15.4 oz

Wholesome Goodness! Honey Nut Cheerios are made with real honey, no high fructose corn syrup and they are gluten free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Honey Nut Cheerios, Gluten Free, Cereal with Oats, 15.4 oz!
Anaheim
Purchased at: Target
You can absolutely NEVER go wrong with Honey Nut Cheerios!! They are the best cereal ever. They make breakfast fun with the round shape and flavor And they don’t make you feel gross because they aren’t loaded with sugar!
Troy, Mi
I love Honey Nut Cheerios. I have eaten this cereal for as long as I can remember and now my kids eat it too. I eat this at least once a week and buy it in bulk once a month. This cereal is great dry or with milk and makes a great snack.
Lafayette, LA
I start almost every morning with a bowl of honey nut cheerios. Great taste but isn't full of sugar like most breakfast cereal. Perfect honey flavor and a great price.
Lakewood, CO
Purchased at: Target
This is every parent's go to breakfast cereal that they should have it every home I've been eating this are all since I was a kid my toddler loves it I love it still
Somerville, MA
Who doesn't love Honey Nut Cheerios? Not only do I feel good about eating them, but they were the first "treat" I gave my pug when he was a puppy. Nine years later Cheerios are still his favorite snack! I buy these all the time and think they are worth the price. Lastly, I appreciate the positive messaging that is associated with the brand.
Niagara, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this cereal!!! Great taste, not overly filling and can start your day right. Just the right amount of sweetness without being over powering, also a great snack on the go (minus the milk)
Cheerios is my favorite type of cereal. I love them. They aren’t considered healthy but they aren’t terrible for you either. I love the taste of them. I usually buy 2 boxes a week. My daughter eats them as well and she loves them just as much
Porterville, CA
Honey Nut Cheerios are delicious. They are affordable and healthy. They can help lower your cholesterol level. My family loves Honey Nut Cheerios.
Fayetteville
Purchased at: Walmart
Great, healthy breakfast option, if you’re in a rush! Especially with the honey, it gives a little sweetness without the artificial sweeteners!
Fairfax
I like the flavor options. This is my go to cereal. Not too sweet but just enough flavor. I really like them and will continue to buy them.

Looking for your answer?