Honey Nut Cheerios Cereal

Wholesome Goodness! Honey Nut Cheerios are made with real honey, no high fructose corn syrup and they are gluten free

Si es bueno para la dieta ? O el de sin honey sera mejor ?
Is it true that these are made in a facility with cross-contamination of gluten-containing products? I am gluten intolerant and I have been trusting the Celiac foundation label, but my friend with celiac just told me to avoid Cheerios for this reason.
Es bueno para hacer dieta ?
Start your review of Honey Nut Cheerios Cereal!
How would you rate this product?
I don’t think many people have not tried these, but I am a fan! They are crunchy and sweet. They’re a great product for the everyday cereal. I, personally, though prefer the multigrain Cheerios. I feel like they are a little healthier with all the grains and they aren’t as sweet, but still have enough sweetness to still be delicious!
West Covina, CA
Ok every one if your looking for a good heathy cereal here you go grate for the hart all good oats love the honey flavor good price good value packages good keeps it fresh big box of goodness I’ve even use the cereal in my tiger crush up for a crunch healthy extra boost in the morning or for a snack try it 👍
fayetteville, AR
I love this cereal and have been eating it since I could remember. It’s sweet but not too sweet like many other cereals. It promotes good health as well which is very important—especially if young children are watching the commercials. Highly recommend!
Organic, Paleo, Low Carb
My daily staple to get a jumpstart every morning. I pair it with unsweetened almond milk which is a must since dairy is a not an option. It’s also on the low scale for WW so that’s a plus. Great taste.
Dairy Free
Washington, DC
I don't purchase cereal often, but this is a classic and always my go-to. I can eat bowl after bowl, which is why it's probably for the best that I don't keep it around the house all the time.
Sacramento, CA
This is a classic delicious cereal. It is set enough to taste like a tray but it won't send you into a sugar dive later. Great for the little ones dry for a snack while it and about. Yum.
Revere, MA
I think this is my favorite variety of Cheerios, just sweet enough to work for breakfast or late at night. Great with almond milk and easy to eat. Doesn’t get soggy too quickly.
Eau Claire
I prefer the honey nut over the original. Just adds flavor and some sweetness without going overboard. I always feel healthy eating this cereal lol. Definitely recommend
Hope Mills, NC
These are so scrumptious I could eat half a box. With or without milk! Not expensive at all. And that fresh crunchy nutty taste with just a hint of sweetness makes for the best bowl of cereal ever!!! I love these. Such a great refreshing taste. There are the generic kinds but nothing compares to the original Honey Nut Cheerios. These are a hit in just about every home in America. Yes yes I definitely recommend these!
Port Charlotte, Fl
I have always loved cheerios! But having celiac I need Gluten free. Cheerios entire line is all gluten free so I'm not just limited to one flavor. But honey nut is my favorite! Live to slice up half a banana with almond milk and I'm happy! These are great for any age, who didnt fed their kids cherrios?? I know i did and they are still eating it as teens!
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Ask a question to the Influenster community...