BY CHEERIOS #2 in Cereal

You Already Know That Honey Nut Cheerios®   Naturally Flavored Has The Irresistible Taste Of Golden Honey, Making It A Family Favorite. But Did You Know That Each Little "O" Also Contains Soluble Fiber From Whole Grain Oats? As Part Of A Heart-healthy* Eating Plan, Eating Honey Nut Cheerios Each Day Can Help Lower Your Cholesterol. Made With Whole Grains And Low In Fat, Cheerios Also Provides 12 Essential Vitamins And Minerals. That’s Something That Everyone Can Smile About!

J T.
These have long been one of my absolute favorite cereals and given this, this review is easy to write. They taste great, have a good amount of ingredients that are good for you and make a great meal at any time in my opinion- I often eat them dry out of a bowl as a pick me up snack. I took a star off because they still have some work to do on the ingredient side as I think that they could make some changes that would make them healthier and more pure without loosing much of the yummy appeal that they have.Honey Nut Cheerios Gluten Free Cereal Family Size, 21.6 oz, 4 Count
Meredith S.
Silver Spring, MD
I have always loved Honey Nut Cheerios, and I don't think that will ever change. I will have these for breakfast on a weekend or dinner on a weeknight when I just don't have the energy to cook. I love that they are also good enough to have as a dry snack when I'm traveling or at work. They have just enough sweetness from the honey that they are super tasty, but they don't have all of the added sugars that a lot of other cereals do.
Rustam P.
North Hills
The only Cheerios cereal I like so far, yet wish it had about 10% more honey flavor. Which is why I give it only 3 stars and that like most Cheerios cereal the flavor "washes" out of the cereal into the milk faster than the average brand of cereal. Which I still will eat it and buy when it's on sale, yet have other preferences for honey cereals.
Emmy T.
Antelope, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are one of my families go to cereals! It has a nice crunch and light honey sweetness to it! I really like how well it goes with bananas or strawberries thrown into the cereal! It taste to simple, yet so good!
Chrystin N.
Purchased at: Kroger
A great go-to if I’m at the regular grocery store! My stepson loves these for a quick breakfast before school. Three stars because General Mills, in general, could be “cleaner,” but still a classic, tasty product.
Kristian C.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Honey Nut Cheerios should be a staple in any home. This is always a great go to for everyone in my family. My kids absolutely love it and request it a few times a day. I think the honey adds just enough sweetness without being over powering. Way better than sugar filled snacks out there.
Amanda R.
Whittier
This cereal is decently healthy and also tastes great! I love it personally but also I have found it a favorite of my children. It also doubles as a great snack for babies. I always carry some in a bag for my son whenever he gets hungry for a snack.
Km G.
Pleasantville, IA
A great way to start the day with this breakfast food. Is enjoyed in this household as a no milk snack as well. At times it is even enjoyed as a topping for vanilla ice cream (give it a try before you go...what with ice cream learned this from my dad).
alison c.
point roberts, WA
Purchased at: Target
This are very yummy Cheerios. They are my favorite Cheerios and breakfast cereal. It is a big plus that they are gluten free. I will keep rebuying this cereal. I do wish they came in a smaller box, I can never finish the box while they aren’t stale.
Brianna R.
Braselton
Purchased at: Publix
Honey Nut Cheerios is my favorite from Cheerios. Every bite is sweet and flavorful and you don’t feel INSANELY guilty when eating it. They are priced higher because of the name Cheerios, but it’s really worth it. I could eat this every morning.
Christina D.
Milledgeville, GA
Does anyone else put sugar on their honey nut cheerios?
Morgan R.
If they only provide one servnig per cup is it still enough to fill you up when eating on the run?
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
Honey or Frosted Cheerios?
Lyndsie L.
Waldwick, NJ
Frosted or honey ?!
Summer W.
Would you recommend this to the other influensters