BY CHEERIOS #1 in Cereal

You Already Know That Honey Nut Cheerios®   Naturally Flavored Has The Irresistible Taste Of Golden Honey, Making It A Family Favorite. But Did You Know That Each Little "O" Also Contains Soluble Fiber From Whole Grain Oats? As Part Of A Heart-healthy* Eating Plan, Eating Honey Nut Cheerios Each Day Can Help Lower Your Cholesterol. Made With Whole Grains And Low In Fat, Cheerios Also Provides 12 Essential Vitamins And Minerals. That’s Something That Everyone Can Smile About!

Natalie S.
I like this cereal it taste good, it’s not to sweet or to plain, it’s very great if you want to add different flavors it’s very versatile because, you can add anything: any fruits, chocolate powder, honey, or anything you prefer because it’s a neutral flavor so it matches with multiple flavors. It doesn’t have a strong taste but it definitely has a taste. Also, you can make desserts out of it, snacks to-go for work or to pack it up in your kids school lunch. Something very important to include is that it is a much more healthier choice compared with other cereal options if you want a low sugar cereal, it’s a perfect adult cereal and for kids as well because, you can make different kinds of desserts out of it that kids will enjoy and will have fun time participating and it’s a good way to bond with your love ones. If you don’t have kids don’t worry because adults can have savory recipes that would be good for them health wise and if you’re just not a sweet person, it advertises that it’s good for the cholesterol for people who want to maintain a healthier lifestyle so, with this product nobody is left out everybody will enjoy this product very much.
💜Jessica M.
Oklahoma city
I feel like everyone has had honey but Cheerios at least once in their life! But for the sake of someone that has not. I really enjoy them and I don’t feel guilty about having more than one bowl. I once watched a documentary or maybe just a video where they spoke with one of the general meals founder and he spoke about the issue of cholesterol in his family why they strive to make cereal people can enjoy and also benefit from. I thought this was great and I feel comfortable giving honey but Cheerios to my family. Btw they taste fantastic just enough sweetness!
Bev P.
Earth
Honey Nut Cheerios are my #FAVORITE. Especially with bananas also instead of a little regular sugar I use brown sugar really good flavor! they're even my go to mid-nite snack just dry.Even got my grandbabies hooked on them instead of candy they ask for a cup of Grandma's #Honey Nut cheerios we sit and have circle time and they open up & talk about their day at school things they might not say otherwise Which means  it's a happy circle time the smiles on their faces show it #Happy Circle Time with Grandma & #HONEYNUTCHEERIO'S
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
I was so excited when General Mills announced that it was making Cheerios officially gluten free! I'd eaten these so much as a kid and missed them once I was diagnosed. I was really disappointed, however, when I bought one of the first batches and they were recalled for not actually being gluten free...after I'd already gotten sick from this. I gave them another chance a few weeks later, but got sick again. While it wasn't the gluten again, I do think my body was reacting to some of the terrible ingredients I recognized in the nutrition section.
Autumn A.
Despite Cheerios recently making their products gluten free, after eating Cheerios 3 times (I ate it 3 times just to make sure it wasn't something else I was eating) it gave me AWFUL bathroom troubles and gas. If you have a gluten intolerance, do not buy these! If you don't have an intolerance, Cheerios are tasty so go for it. It made me really sad because I love Cheerios and was excited for them to be gluten free. Also check online forums, SO many people have had the same tummy issues with them. I would give it 1 star, but I used to love the taste of them when I didn't have a gluten intolerance.
Tiffany Y.
Barstow , CA
General Mills Honey Nut Cheerios cereal is amazing! It tastes like Cheerios smothered in honey obviously! It's very sweet from the honey covering. It definitely satisfies my sweet tooth cravings in a healthy way. Cheerios is also widely known to help lower cholesterol. Honey Nut Cheerios contain a lot of healthy vitamins and it is low in fat and calories so it's a great selection for breakfast or a snack. I have tried all of the Different flavors of Cheerios and the Honey Nut Cheerios are a favorite of both myself and my son. They taste great either as a snack or as a meal in a bowl with milk. I feel good serving these to my son because they make him happy and they are also healthy for him. They are easy to take in a portable container for my son to snack on and they don't make a ton of crumbs all over the car and they don't leave my sons hands sticky. General Mills Honey Nut Cheerios are a definite winner in our house!
Koraima P.
La Palma , CA
Honey nut cherrios has been my favorite cereal since I was a kid. My sibilings always use to say I had boring taste but they are honestly good. I always eat about two bowls and don't feel that bad because I know it doesn't have as much sugar as other cereals. I eat it with regular whole milk but my sister prefers it with almond milk. Costco sells the big box with two packs for the price of one. But if you just want to try it they usually sell the regular side box at any market.
Barbara G.
Mcdonough, GA
I absolutely love Honey Nut Cheerios. This is always my go to cereal. This cereal is just sweet enough with out being overly sweet. I love the fact there isn't any food coloring and the honey is used for the sweet not sugar. I have two kids and would rather them eat Honey Nut Cheerios instead of the sugar alternatives.
Monica K.
A taste of childhood! Honey Nut Cheerios is a taste that never gets old. It’s a perfect balance between sweet honey and savory but! The one thing I really hate about cereal is how soggy it gets, but Cheerios never get soggy quickly. They keep a good crunch even after some time in milk. The whole grains also help me feel full longer. It makes a really good breakfast and sometimes a quick snack. Even without milk, they’re easy to eat and tasty.
Ana O.
Jacksonville, FL
Honey nut Cheerios just brings me memories back from my childhood. They taste so delicious in the hole with version of them is also even more healthy for you. It is a great easy in the morning fast on the go breakfast and will definitely repurchase over and over again because everyone just seems to love it.
Christina D.
Milledgeville, GA
Does anyone else put sugar on their honey nut cheerios?
Morgan R.
If they only provide one servnig per cup is it still enough to fill you up when eating on the run?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Honey or Frosted Cheerios?
Summer W.
Would you recommend this to the other influensters
Lyndsie L.