BY CHEERIOS #1 in Cereal

You Already Know That Honey Nut Cheerios®   Naturally Flavored Has The Irresistible Taste Of Golden Honey, Making It A Family Favorite. But Did You Know That Each Little "O" Also Contains Soluble Fiber From Whole Grain Oats? As Part Of A Heart-healthy* Eating Plan, Eating Honey Nut Cheerios Each Day Can Help Lower Your Cholesterol. Made With Whole Grains And Low In Fat, Cheerios Also Provides 12 Essential Vitamins And Minerals. That’s Something That Everyone Can Smile About!

Megan D.
Illinois USA
Purchased at: Walmart
Honey nut Cheerios where my son’s first finger food. I’ve also eaten Honey nut Cheerios since I was a baby. They’ve been around forever and they are just as delicious as they always were. These are my favorite kind of Cheerios. They have something really cool going on called a buzz coin! Do you scan the picture on the box with your phone and you get points and you can win prizes. This is the newest thing but they have always had a little prizes in the box and games on the back with mazes. I highly recommend Honey nut Cheerios.
J T.
Rochester
These have long been one of my absolute favorite cereals and given this, this review is easy to write. They taste great, have a good amount of ingredients that are good for you and make a great meal at any time in my opinion- I often eat them dry out of a bowl as a pick me up snack. I took a star off because they still have some work to do on the ingredient side as I think that they could make some changes that would make them healthier and more pure without loosing much of the yummy appeal that they have.Honey Nut Cheerios Gluten Free Cereal Family Size, 21.6 oz, 4 Count
Meredith S.
Silver Spring, MD
I have always loved Honey Nut Cheerios, and I don't think that will ever change. I will have these for breakfast on a weekend or dinner on a weeknight when I just don't have the energy to cook. I love that they are also good enough to have as a dry snack when I'm traveling or at work. They have just enough sweetness from the honey that they are super tasty, but they don't have all of the added sugars that a lot of other cereals do.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
This cereal is amazing. I eat this mostly for breakfast. The honey flavor off the Cheerios is amazing. It’s healthy as well it’s not bad for you at all. I highly recommend this your kids your family and you will love it. It’s whole grain as well! What’s better than whole grain ? Honey Nut Cheerios Naturally Flavored Sweetened Whole Grain Oat Cereal Family Size, 27.2 Ounce
Rustam P.
North Hills
The only Cheerios cereal I like so far, yet wish it had about 10% more honey flavor. Which is why I give it only 3 stars and that like most Cheerios cereal the flavor "washes" out of the cereal into the milk faster than the average brand of cereal. Which I still will eat it and buy when it's on sale, yet have other preferences for honey cereals.
Sharon C.
Tampa, FL
Cheerios are a perfect snack for toddlers because of their ease in packing, perfect size for small fingers and quality ingredients.  After snack time, they are easily swept up from the floor.  For this reason, I always keep them in my car.  For adults, this is also a great go-to cereal for a fast morning meal or snack.
Emmy T.
Antelope, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are one of my families go to cereals! It has a nice crunch and light honey sweetness to it! I really like how well it goes with bananas or strawberries thrown into the cereal! It taste to simple, yet so good!
Kristian C.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Honey Nut Cheerios should be a staple in any home. This is always a great go to for everyone in my family. My kids absolutely love it and request it a few times a day. I think the honey adds just enough sweetness without being over powering. Way better than sugar filled snacks out there.
brittany s.
Ferrum, VA
my  daughter is so in love with these she will est these every morning and will want them at snack time, these have a wonderful flavor i purchase these all the time for her, they are a super healthy  cereal for you my child is super happy with it so ill keep buying it for her.
Annabelle Z.
Cambridge
I have been a lover of honey nut cheerios since I was a toddler! It always reminds me of being a kid and has a subtle honey taste that pairs well with a good banana. When I have it in the house, I try my best to eat it at least a couple of times. It's a great cereal!
Christina D.
Milledgeville, GA
Does anyone else put sugar on their honey nut cheerios?
Morgan R.
If they only provide one servnig per cup is it still enough to fill you up when eating on the run?
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
Honey or Frosted Cheerios?
Lyndsie L.
Waldwick, NJ
Frosted or honey ?!
Summer W.
Would you recommend this to the other influensters