BY CHEERIOS #1 in Cereal

You Already Know That Honey Nut Cheerios®   Naturally Flavored Has The Irresistible Taste Of Golden Honey, Making It A Family Favorite. But Did You Know That Each Little "O" Also Contains Soluble Fiber From Whole Grain Oats? As Part Of A Heart-healthy* Eating Plan, Eating Honey Nut Cheerios Each Day Can Help Lower Your Cholesterol. Made With Whole Grains And Low In Fat, Cheerios Also Provides 12 Essential Vitamins And Minerals. That’s Something That Everyone Can Smile About!

Tiffany Y.
Barstow , CA
General Mills Honey Nut Cheerios cereal is amazing! It tastes like Cheerios smothered in honey obviously! It's very sweet from the honey covering. It definitely satisfies my sweet tooth cravings in a healthy way. Cheerios is also widely known to help lower cholesterol. Honey Nut Cheerios contain a lot of healthy vitamins and it is low in fat and calories so it's a great selection for breakfast or a snack. I have tried all of the Different flavors of Cheerios and the Honey Nut Cheerios are a favorite of both myself and my son. They taste great either as a snack or as a meal in a bowl with milk. I feel good serving these to my son because they make him happy and they are also healthy for him. They are easy to take in a portable container for my son to snack on and they don't make a ton of crumbs all over the car and they don't leave my sons hands sticky. General Mills Honey Nut Cheerios are a definite winner in our house!
💜Jessica M.
Oklahoma city
I feel like everyone has had honey but Cheerios at least once in their life! But for the sake of someone that has not. I really enjoy them and I don’t feel guilty about having more than one bowl. I once watched a documentary or maybe just a video where they spoke with one of the general meals founder and he spoke about the issue of cholesterol in his family why they strive to make cereal people can enjoy and also benefit from. I thought this was great and I feel comfortable giving honey but Cheerios to my family. Btw they taste fantastic just enough sweetness!
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
I was so excited when General Mills announced that it was making Cheerios officially gluten free! I'd eaten these so much as a kid and missed them once I was diagnosed. I was really disappointed, however, when I bought one of the first batches and they were recalled for not actually being gluten free...after I'd already gotten sick from this. I gave them another chance a few weeks later, but got sick again. While it wasn't the gluten again, I do think my body was reacting to some of the terrible ingredients I recognized in the nutrition section.
Jessie S.
Greenville
I love Honey Nut Cheerios.  They are the perfect blend of wholesome and sweet.  I would say they are healthier than some of the other sugary cereals out there and have lots of fiber and grains.  They really do taste like Cheerios drizzled in honey.  They are great with milk or even plain for a snack.  They don't get soggy too quickly and are delicious and crunchy.  The sizes and prices vary from store to store, but they are always very affordable.  This is definitely one of my favorite cereals.
Brent M.
Fremont, MI
Ok. I love Cheerios. I like cereal. I love honey. Bing bong bing, I love Honey Nut Cheerios. Matter of fact, these are the only kind of Cheerios I buy. They are a little heavy on the price, but all cereal seems to be. There’s also no mistaking the flavor I’m getting as it’s plastered in beautiful, cereal font all over the front. Sure, I could have plain, normal Cheerios and throw a spoonful of sugar on them. But in my experience, the only good thing a spoonful of sugar is for, is making the medicine go down. I skip the proverbial middle man, Big Sugar, and just opt for the honey nut.
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
I do love these honey but Cheerios tho!! They are better than the off brands! They are good for you and they pack a flavorful punch!! Just the right amount of sweetness! And they are wholesome and good for you too! My kids love them especially my toddler!! We go through a few boxes a month at least! The packaging is orange and yellow and inviting! I would recommend them for sure and I will definitely repurchase them!! You can get them in most all grocery stores!
Tiffanie J.
Allston, MA
My go to cereal! When I like indulging into sugary cereals, Honey Nut Cheerios are my favorite! They’re not too sweet or bland and go well with soy milk. These are also great dry and as a small snack if you’re a person like me who is always on the go. Cheerios are gluten free and help with cholesterol if you’re someone who struggles with Celiac disease
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Honey nut cherrios has been my favorite cereal since I was a kid. My sibilings always use to say I had boring taste but they are honestly good. I always eat about two bowls and don't feel that bad because I know it doesn't have as much sugar as other cereals. I eat it with regular whole milk but my sister prefers it with almond milk. Costco sells the big box with two packs for the price of one. But if you just want to try it they usually sell the regular side box at any market.
Daniela A.
Houston
I am a pretty big breakfast person. And I love cereal, and quite the number of different kinds of cereals too. Honey nut cheerios are one of my favorites. I've always been a fan of these even since I was really little. And when I was a lot younger I was a very very picky eater. I wouldn't stray away from probably about three foods that I knew I liked. So trying to find a cereal that I wouldn't complain about was quite the process for my mom and dad. But I loved the Honey Nut Cheerios! And to this day, they still remain one of my favorites. As well as my whole family's. I would definitely recommend Honey Nut Cheerios to families with little kids that are very picky about what they eat but also just for anyone looking for a change from the plain old cheerios. They just have that extra bit of taste to them so that they give you a little variety from just plain cheerios. But these will definitely remain on my grocery list.
Monica K.
A taste of childhood! Honey Nut Cheerios is a taste that never gets old. It’s a perfect balance between sweet honey and savory but! The one thing I really hate about cereal is how soggy it gets, but Cheerios never get soggy quickly. They keep a good crunch even after some time in milk. The whole grains also help me feel full longer. It makes a really good breakfast and sometimes a quick snack. Even without milk, they’re easy to eat and tasty.
Christina D.
Milledgeville, GA
Does anyone else put sugar on their honey nut cheerios?
Morgan R.
If they only provide one servnig per cup is it still enough to fill you up when eating on the run?
Lyndsie L.
Waldwick, NJ
Frosted or honey ?!
Summer W.
Would you recommend this to the other influensters
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Honey or Frosted Cheerios?