BY CHEERIOS #1 in Cereal

You Already Know That Honey Nut Cheerios®   Naturally Flavored Has The Irresistible Taste Of Golden Honey, Making It A Family Favorite. But Did You Know That Each Little "O" Also Contains Soluble Fiber From Whole Grain Oats? As Part Of A Heart-healthy* Eating Plan, Eating Honey Nut Cheerios Each Day Can Help Lower Your Cholesterol. Made With Whole Grains And Low In Fat, Cheerios Also Provides 12 Essential Vitamins And Minerals. That’s Something That Everyone Can Smile About!

• Is it healthy Honey Nut Cheerios6 Answers
  • Does anyone else put sugar on their honey nut cheerios?23 Answers
  • Don't you just hate the fact of being allergic to ingredients in ...3 Answers
Tiffany Y.
Barstow , CA
General Mills Honey Nut Cheerios cereal is amazing! It tastes like Cheerios smothered in honey obviously! It's very sweet from the honey covering. It definitely satisfies my sweet tooth cravings in a healthy way. Cheerios is also widely known to help lower cholesterol. Honey Nut Cheerios contain a lot of healthy vitamins and it is low in fat and calories so it's a great selection for breakfast or a snack. I have tried all of the Different flavors of Cheerios and the Honey Nut Cheerios are a favorite of both myself and my son. They taste great either as a snack or as a meal in a bowl with milk. I feel good serving these to my son because they make him happy and they are also healthy for him. They are easy to take in a portable container for my son to snack on and they don't make a ton of crumbs all over the car and they don't leave my sons hands sticky. General Mills Honey Nut Cheerios are a definite winner in our house!
💜Jessica M.
Oklahoma city
I feel like everyone has had honey but Cheerios at least once in their life! But for the sake of someone that has not. I really enjoy them and I don’t feel guilty about having more than one bowl. I once watched a documentary or maybe just a video where they spoke with one of the general meals founder and he spoke about the issue of cholesterol in his family why they strive to make cereal people can enjoy and also benefit from. I thought this was great and I feel comfortable giving honey but Cheerios to my family. Btw they taste fantastic just enough sweetness!
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
I was so excited when General Mills announced that it was making Cheerios officially gluten free! I'd eaten these so much as a kid and missed them once I was diagnosed. I was really disappointed, however, when I bought one of the first batches and they were recalled for not actually being gluten free...after I'd already gotten sick from this. I gave them another chance a few weeks later, but got sick again. While it wasn't the gluten again, I do think my body was reacting to some of the terrible ingredients I recognized in the nutrition section.
Kathy N.
Gardena , CA
This is by far my favorite cereal, and while I may sound like a child, I'm 21! Surprise! If you are on this page, the odds are that you know what HNC taste like - little bites of heaven. Oh oh its Magic! Traditionally paired with milk, I opt for skim. These circular pieces of deliciousness stand high in the great cereal ranking.
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Honey nut cherrios has been my favorite cereal since I was a kid. My sibilings always use to say I had boring taste but they are honestly good. I always eat about two bowls and don't feel that bad because I know it doesn't have as much sugar as other cereals. I eat it with regular whole milk but my sister prefers it with almond milk. Costco sells the big box with two packs for the price of one. But if you just want to try it they usually sell the regular side box at any market.
Daniela A.
I am a pretty big breakfast person. And I love cereal, and quite the number of different kinds of cereals too. Honey nut cheerios are one of my favorites. I've always been a fan of these even since I was really little. And when I was a lot younger I was a very very picky eater. I wouldn't stray away from probably about three foods that I knew I liked. So trying to find a cereal that I wouldn't complain about was quite the process for my mom and dad. But I loved the Honey Nut Cheerios! And to this day, they still remain one of my favorites. As well as my whole family's. I would definitely recommend Honey Nut Cheerios to families with little kids that are very picky about what they eat but also just for anyone looking for a change from the plain old cheerios. They just have that extra bit of taste to them so that they give you a little variety from just plain cheerios. But these will definitely remain on my grocery list.
Monica K.
A taste of childhood! Honey Nut Cheerios is a taste that never gets old. It’s a perfect balance between sweet honey and savory but! The one thing I really hate about cereal is how soggy it gets, but Cheerios never get soggy quickly. They keep a good crunch even after some time in milk. The whole grains also help me feel full longer. It makes a really good breakfast and sometimes a quick snack. Even without milk, they’re easy to eat and tasty.
Blanca D.
I used to like honey nut cheerios because of the :honey: taste, but lately is not that sweet anymore. It is just plain with a hint of sweetness. It also doesn't help that after you add the milk the smell isn't that nice at all. I only buy this cereal for my daughter because she kind of like it, so sometimes she eats it for breakfast or I send some for a mid morning snack at school (no milk).
Irene G.
I have a family of 3...me, my husband, and our 3 year old daughter. We all love Honey Nut Cheerios. My husband and myself would eat it all the time, and now that we have a child, she loves eating it as her snack, I love the honey taste, with the crunch. I love a cereal that does not get soggy, and this definitely does not get soggy.Honey Nut Cheerios
Paola P.
If I had to describe this cereal with one word it would be ‘scrumptious’. My mouth literally waters when ever I pass by one of these boxes at a grocery store. I first tried them out when I was facing health issues and my doctor recommended them to me, and a huge thank you to her. The honey glaze on the cereal taste so fresh and goes great with any beverage.
Christina D.
Milledgeville, GA
Does anyone else put sugar on their honey nut cheerios?
Morgan R.
If they only provide one servnig per cup is it still enough to fill you up when eating on the run?
Summer W.
Would you recommend this to the other influensters
Lyndsie L.
Waldwick, NJ
Frosted or honey ?!
Dominique D.
What is your favorite cereal?