BY CHEERIOS #1 in Cereal

You Already Know That Honey Nut Cheerios®   Naturally Flavored Has The Irresistible Taste Of Golden Honey, Making It A Family Favorite. But Did You Know That Each Little "O" Also Contains Soluble Fiber From Whole Grain Oats? As Part Of A Heart-healthy* Eating Plan, Eating Honey Nut Cheerios Each Day Can Help Lower Your Cholesterol. Made With Whole Grains And Low In Fat, Cheerios Also Provides 12 Essential Vitamins And Minerals. That’s Something That Everyone Can Smile About!

Sharon S.
Fairview Heights, IL
I have been eating Cheerio's for over 50 years. That's a long time! Cheerio's is a comfort food. It has a great taste, I basically now eat it as a snack. Honey Nut Cheerio's has just the right amount of honey to make it flavorable.  I am seeing more and more different flavored Cheerio's on the supermarket shelves and I think that's great that you can get more people to explore this product. I remember when my children were little I would put cheerios in a small covered bowl and take them with me so they would be quiet during church or and outing that they were hungry and it was enough to tie them over until we were at home.
Marc K.
I love the “Big G” line of Cheerios® whole-grain dry cereal so I tried Honey Nut Cheerios® and compared it to my go-to Original Cheerios® for flavor and texture.  Now that I’m an old foggy, I’m not into sweet things like I was as a young adult and kid. Gotta say though that the flavor of Honey Nut Cheerios® is fantastic. A little too sweet for my delicate palate (lol) but good non the less. This flavor stands up to milk like it’s cousins do and have the familiar shape and texture like Original Cheerios®. Pros - Whole Grain wholesome cereal, Con - a bit too sweet for me but not overtly sugared like other cereals. I’d give this cereal four and one-half stars if I could.
Meredith W.
Chicopee, MA
I think most people can relate when I say I’ve been eating Cheerios ever since I can remember...I don’t ever remember a time when my cereal cabinet didn’t have a box of Cheerios in it. Now that I’m older and live on my own, I’m obsessed with honey nut Cheerios, they’re slightly sweeter but still super healthy and leave me feeling great and ready to take on my day. I often cut up a banana to pop into my bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios and it’s the best thing ever, if you haven’t tried it already, I HIGHLY suggest it.
Heather E.
Troutdale, OR
Ah, Cheerios! The staple of my teen years, and now my go to late night snack. I've tried the generic versions, and while the competition is just as sweet, they tend to get soggy quicker than Cheerios. Low in calories when paired with fat free milk, this is a not-so-guilty pleasure when I get the midnight munchies! My only complaint is that technology has surely advanced enough where we can find better packaging that a plastic bag in a box. Other that that, I continue to enjoy this heart healthy treat!
Meredith S.
Silver Spring, MD
I have always loved Honey Nut Cheerios, and I don't think that will ever change. I will have these for breakfast on a weekend or dinner on a weeknight when I just don't have the energy to cook. I love that they are also good enough to have as a dry snack when I'm traveling or at work. They have just enough sweetness from the honey that they are super tasty, but they don't have all of the added sugars that a lot of other cereals do.
Michelle L.
Bohemia
Having a one year old this has become a staple in my home. Not only at breakfast time but to snack on all throughout the day. I myself love the flavor. I was surprised to find out that this product does not contain peanuts - which is very important as my nephew has an allergy.
Courtney B.
Abilene, TX
What a classic!!! This cereal makes me smile with it's light sweetness and toasty, nutty flavor that reminds me of being a little kid again. The cereal doesn't get soggy too quickly, which annoys me with other cereals, and isn't overly sweet either. It also great as a foundation for great, no-bake desserts. Try using it as your pie crust next time instead of a traditional graham cracker variety - it's a fun twist!
Miranda M.
Orlando FL
This is actually a pretty healthy cereal even though it obviously has a decent amount of sugar in it. I like that it's sweet enough to be sweet but not so much that it's overpowering, or the cereal's main feature, or worthy of health concerns. I will say though, that I am not sure what the "nut" in Honey Nut Cheerios is supposed to be, I can't taste it or tell what it is.
Rustam P.
North Hills
The only Cheerios cereal I like so far, yet wish it had about 10% more honey flavor. Which is why I give it only 3 stars and that like most Cheerios cereal the flavor "washes" out of the cereal into the milk faster than the average brand of cereal. Which I still will eat it and buy when it's on sale, yet have other preferences for honey cereals.
Brandi S.
Tampa, FL
Honey Nut Cheerios will always hold a special place in my heart because it reminds me of home. Every time I take a spoonful it instantly takes me back to the days of sitting in the kitchen with siblings and smiling and laughing at silly moments. The honey on the cereal is so yummy and not too sweet. It’s the perfect mix between healthy and hearty.
Christina D.
Milledgeville, GA
Does anyone else put sugar on their honey nut cheerios?
Lyndsie L.
Waldwick, NJ
Frosted or honey ?!
Summer W.
Would you recommend this to the other influensters

Target