BY CHEERIOS #1 in Cereal

You Already Know That Honey Nut Cheerios®   Naturally Flavored Has The Irresistible Taste Of Golden Honey, Making It A Family Favorite. But Did You Know That Each Little "O" Also Contains Soluble Fiber From Whole Grain Oats? As Part Of A Heart-healthy* Eating Plan, Eating Honey Nut Cheerios Each Day Can Help Lower Your Cholesterol. Made With Whole Grains And Low In Fat, Cheerios Also Provides 12 Essential Vitamins And Minerals. That’s Something That Everyone Can Smile About!

Devonne J.
Fort Dix, NJ
I’m not sure it gets much better than honey nut cheerios. Age does not matter, the flavor of these has not changed and that’s awesome considering so many things from my childhood no longer taste the same. I always go for the bigger box, it just makes sense. And I love this cereal so much it isn’t just for breakfast, I have to admit I use it as a snack when I’m wanting something sweet that isn’t too bad for me. Good job Gen Mills, I hope you guys continue to keep Honey Nut Cheerios ingredients as simple as you can and retaining that taste that so many of us remember.
💜Jessica M.
Oklahoma city
I feel like everyone has had honey but Cheerios at least once in their life! But for the sake of someone that has not. I really enjoy them and I don’t feel guilty about having more than one bowl. I once watched a documentary or maybe just a video where they spoke with one of the general meals founder and he spoke about the issue of cholesterol in his family why they strive to make cereal people can enjoy and also benefit from. I thought this was great and I feel comfortable giving honey but Cheerios to my family. Btw they taste fantastic just enough sweetness!
Bev P.
Earth
Honey Nut Cheerios are my #FAVORITE. Especially with bananas also instead of a little regular sugar I use brown sugar really good flavor! they're even my go to mid-nite snack just dry.Even got my grandbabies hooked on them instead of candy they ask for a cup of Grandma's #Honey Nut cheerios we sit and have circle time and they open up & talk about their day at school things they might not say otherwise Which means  it's a happy circle time the smiles on their faces show it #Happy Circle Time with Grandma & #HONEYNUTCHEERIO'S
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
I was so excited when General Mills announced that it was making Cheerios officially gluten free! I'd eaten these so much as a kid and missed them once I was diagnosed. I was really disappointed, however, when I bought one of the first batches and they were recalled for not actually being gluten free...after I'd already gotten sick from this. I gave them another chance a few weeks later, but got sick again. While it wasn't the gluten again, I do think my body was reacting to some of the terrible ingredients I recognized in the nutrition section.
Jessie S.
Greenville
I love Honey Nut Cheerios.  They are the perfect blend of wholesome and sweet.  I would say they are healthier than some of the other sugary cereals out there and have lots of fiber and grains.  They really do taste like Cheerios drizzled in honey.  They are great with milk or even plain for a snack.  They don't get soggy too quickly and are delicious and crunchy.  The sizes and prices vary from store to store, but they are always very affordable.  This is definitely one of my favorite cereals.
Ashley R.
TACOMA, WA
I just can't even with Honey Nut Cheerios . Like they are too good and I almost always want to eat the whole box. Delightfully simple with the perfect amount of honey sweetness. Each spoonful is just as good as the last. It holds up pretty well in milk also, doesn't get too soggy too fast. This makes a great on the go snack too on its own or as an addition to a homemade trail mix. The calories per serving is very reasonable also! I do wish it wasn't quite as expensive but I am ok with splurging on this occasionally.
Sierra M.
Talk about a good way to start the morning. An old teacher told me about a little trick and it makes a huge difference! It sounds a little crazy but add the smallest amount of coffee creamer in to the milk and voila. Now you have flavored cheerios. You can use any flavor, my personal favorite is hazelnut. There are so many different kinds to try, chocolate, Reese's, pumpkin spice and anything else you can think of. Give this a try and it will change your relationship with breakfast for the better.
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
I do love these honey but Cheerios tho!! They are better than the off brands! They are good for you and they pack a flavorful punch!! Just the right amount of sweetness! And they are wholesome and good for you too! My kids love them especially my toddler!! We go through a few boxes a month at least! The packaging is orange and yellow and inviting! I would recommend them for sure and I will definitely repurchase them!! You can get them in most all grocery stores!
Tiffanie J.
Allston, MA
My go to cereal! When I like indulging into sugary cereals, Honey Nut Cheerios are my favorite! They’re not too sweet or bland and go well with soy milk. These are also great dry and as a small snack if you’re a person like me who is always on the go. Cheerios are gluten free and help with cholesterol if you’re someone who struggles with Celiac disease
Tiffany Y.
Barstow , CA
General Mills Honey Nut Cheerios cereal is amazing! It tastes like Cheerios smothered in honey obviously! It's very sweet from the honey covering. It definitely satisfies my sweet tooth cravings in a healthy way. Cheerios is also widely known to help lower cholesterol. Honey Nut Cheerios contain a lot of healthy vitamins and it is low in fat and calories so it's a great selection for breakfast or a snack. I have tried all of the Different flavors of Cheerios and the Honey Nut Cheerios are a favorite of both myself and my son. They taste great either as a snack or as a meal in a bowl with milk. I feel good serving these to my son because they make him happy and they are also healthy for him. They are easy to take in a portable container for my son to snack on and they don't make a ton of crumbs all over the car and they don't leave my sons hands sticky. General Mills Honey Nut Cheerios are a definite winner in our house!
Christina D.
Milledgeville, GA
Does anyone else put sugar on their honey nut cheerios?
Morgan R.
If they only provide one servnig per cup is it still enough to fill you up when eating on the run?
Lyndsie L.
Waldwick, NJ
Frosted or honey ?!
Summer W.
Would you recommend this to the other influensters
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Honey or Frosted Cheerios?