BY CHEERIOS #1 in Cereal

You Already Know That Honey Nut Cheerios®   Naturally Flavored Has The Irresistible Taste Of Golden Honey, Making It A Family Favorite. But Did You Know That Each Little "O" Also Contains Soluble Fiber From Whole Grain Oats? As Part Of A Heart-healthy* Eating Plan, Eating Honey Nut Cheerios Each Day Can Help Lower Your Cholesterol. Made With Whole Grains And Low In Fat, Cheerios Also Provides 12 Essential Vitamins And Minerals. That’s Something That Everyone Can Smile About!

Megan D.
Illinois USA
Purchased at: Walmart
Honey nut Cheerios where my son’s first finger food. I’ve also eaten Honey nut Cheerios since I was a baby. They’ve been around forever and they are just as delicious as they always were. These are my favorite kind of Cheerios. They have something really cool going on called a buzz coin! Do you scan the picture on the box with your phone and you get points and you can win prizes. This is the newest thing but they have always had a little prizes in the box and games on the back with mazes. I highly recommend Honey nut Cheerios.
Meredith S.
Silver Spring, MD
I have always loved Honey Nut Cheerios, and I don't think that will ever change. I will have these for breakfast on a weekend or dinner on a weeknight when I just don't have the energy to cook. I love that they are also good enough to have as a dry snack when I'm traveling or at work. They have just enough sweetness from the honey that they are super tasty, but they don't have all of the added sugars that a lot of other cereals do.
Rebecca G.
Lansing
Perfect snack for my daughter when I don’t want her to have anything too heavy, and of course heart, and cholesterol healthy. She loves them, and I do too. Good for a morning breakfast, and sweet enough not to need any sugar added at all. Price a box is a bit pricey to me, but I put up with it because I get my money’s worth in taste, quality, and quantity.
Rustam P.
North Hills
The only Cheerios cereal I like so far, yet wish it had about 10% more honey flavor. Which is why I give it only 3 stars and that like most Cheerios cereal the flavor "washes" out of the cereal into the milk faster than the average brand of cereal. Which I still will eat it and buy when it's on sale, yet have other preferences for honey cereals.
Emmy T.
Antelope, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are one of my families go to cereals! It has a nice crunch and light honey sweetness to it! I really like how well it goes with bananas or strawberries thrown into the cereal! It taste to simple, yet so good!
Kara K.
Swansea, MA
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
My favorite since I was a kid. A subtle sweet hint. Not a sugar overload like a lot of other cereals. I often cut up a banana and put it in with my Honey Nut Cheerios. It tastes really good in the milk. And let’s not forget how good the milk tastes after you have finished the cereal.
Annabelle Z.
Cambridge
I have been a lover of honey nut cheerios since I was a toddler! It always reminds me of being a kid and has a subtle honey taste that pairs well with a good banana. When I have it in the house, I try my best to eat it at least a couple of times. It's a great cereal!
Km G.
Pleasantville, IA
A great way to start the day with this breakfast food. Is enjoyed in this household as a no milk snack as well. At times it is even enjoyed as a topping for vanilla ice cream (give it a try before you go...what with ice cream learned this from my dad).
alison c.
point roberts, WA
Purchased at: Target
This are very yummy Cheerios. They are my favorite Cheerios and breakfast cereal. It is a big plus that they are gluten free. I will keep rebuying this cereal. I do wish they came in a smaller box, I can never finish the box while they aren’t stale.
Nicole D.
Nampa, ID
Purchased at: Target
Honey Nut Cheerios have always been my favorite. I was so bummed when I stopped eating gluten and had to stop having honey nut Cheerios. I’m so glad they use gluten free oats now! This is my go to cereal when I’m in the mood for milk and cereal!
Christina D.
Milledgeville, GA
Does anyone else put sugar on their honey nut cheerios?
Morgan R.
If they only provide one servnig per cup is it still enough to fill you up when eating on the run?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Honey or Frosted Cheerios?
Lyndsie L.
Waldwick, NJ
Frosted or honey ?!
Summer W.
Would you recommend this to the other influensters