Honey Marc Jacobs Spray Pen, 0.33 oz uploaded by Tiffanie K.

BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

Honey Marc Jacobs Spray Pen, 0.33 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new) see more...

Kasey V.
Lorain, OH
Very sad to find out this is not cruelty free it smells good but it apparently doesn't last too long I almost bought it I'm glad I didn't . This is too expensive and too hard to find a little one that is somewhat reasonable
Whitney L.
Hatfield, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scent! It's light and floral, but not overpowering. It literally lasts all day! I have a small bottle as well as this spray, and the spray is perfect to keep in your purse for whenever use.
Angie B.
Olive Branch, MS
Everything about this scent says spring. Its light and slightly sweet. I've bought this several times for myself. Everyone I gave this to as a gift loves ot also.
Christian O.
Really like the smell and it last literally all day! The only thing is sometimes the cap comes off for mine, but that's about it! I like how it is small enough to just care around, but honestly you don't need to, because it lady all day, really worth the money!
Ciera A.
Belton, TX
This is my favorite Marc Jacobs sent! My mom knew it was my favorite and bought me the spray pen for Christmas! I love the size,m! I keep it in my purse and it's saved me on multiple times in knowing for sure "I'm not the one who smells On the room" moment! I love the sweet but yet sophisticated smell💛
Tammy H.
I love this scent! I have both the big bottle and the spray pen for in my purse. It is pricey so only use for special occasions. Try to buy when I can get it in gift set around chistmas as a gift to myself.
Jodi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a gorgeous light, sweet (but not too sweet), feminine fragrance which I think is good year round. The compact size of the spray pen and lower price point are advantages of purchasing over the larger bottle, although the larger bottle is stunning!
Aarushi G.
South Riding, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume has such a sweet and soothing scent. It is not overpowering but it gives the nicest addition to your overall presentation. Amazing perfume!!
Jessica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect spring and summer scent! Light, slightly floral, fresh smelling perfume. Great for all ages.
Mariah R.
Madison, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the most beautiful fragrance I have ever smelled. I haven't had the chance to purchase it, but the moment I get the money, I'm buying it. It's soooo good.
Kasey V.
Lorain, OH
Anybody know any thing that smells similar but is cruelty free?