Honey Marc Jacobs Spray Pen, 0.33 oz uploaded by Tiffanie K.

BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

Honey Marc Jacobs Spray Pen, 0.33 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new) see more...

Ciera A.
Ciera A.
Belton, TX
This is my favorite Marc Jacobs sent! My mom knew it was my favorite and bought me the spray pen for Christmas! I love the size,m! I keep it in my purse and it's saved me on multiple times in knowing for sure "I'm not the one who smells On the room" moment! I love the sweet but yet sophisticated smell💛
Jodi S.
Jodi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a gorgeous light, sweet (but not too sweet), feminine fragrance which I think is good year round. The compact size of the spray pen and lower price point are advantages of purchasing over the larger bottle, although the larger bottle is stunning!
Lorain, OH
Very sad to find out this is not cruelty free it smells good but it apparently doesn't last too long I almost bought it I'm glad I didn't . This is too expensive and too hard to find a little one that is somewhat reasonable
Tammy H.
Tammy H.
I love this scent! I have both the big bottle and the spray pen for in my purse. It is pricey so only use for special occasions. Try to buy when I can get it in gift set around chistmas as a gift to myself.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect spring and summer scent! Light, slightly floral, fresh smelling perfume. Great for all ages.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Philadelphia, PA
Okay, not only is it compact and just perfect to carry in a clutch, but it smells fantastic! It's like on the borderline of sweet and innocent and seductive in a classy way! Can it get any better than that? And besides it's an regular day or special day scent to wear. Can wear it anytime, anywhere and it will never be too much!
Tiffanie K.
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
Love it, love it, love it!!!! I personally prefer the rollerball/spray pens to the bigger bottles, because they're more affordable and they're easy to carry around in my purse. This bad boy was EIGHT DOLLARS at T.J. Maxx. The most prominent notes in it are: "pear, mandarin orange and punch;" and the "middle notes are honeysuckle, orange blossom and peach" with "base notes" as "honey, vanilla and woodsy notes" (Fragrantica). In essence, It's the perfect summer-y/spring-y scent!!!
Aarushi G.
Aarushi G.
South Riding, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume has such a sweet and soothing scent. It is not overpowering but it gives the nicest addition to your overall presentation. Amazing perfume!!
Angie B.
Angie B.
Olive Branch, MS
Everything about this scent says spring. Its light and slightly sweet. I've bought this several times for myself. Everyone I gave this to as a gift loves ot also.
Madison K.
Madison K.
Tabernacle, NJ
I love this because it is portable, whereas the big bottle is beautiful and you would leave it on your dresser. This can be taken with you to the gym so you don't leave smelling disgusting. I love the scent too, it's very fresh
Lorain, OH
Anybody know any thing that smells similar but is cruelty free?