Honey Maid Honey Graham Crackers

by Honey Maid

#15 in Crackers

Nabisco Honey Maid Honey Graham Crackers contain 8g of whole grain per 31g serving. Nutritionists recommend eating 3 or more servings of whole grain foods per day (about 16g whole grain per serving or at least 48g per day).

are these better than the cinnamon ones? I don't know if I should try these or not
Are graham crackers gluten free?
Me gustaria probarlas o utilizarlas en algun crust para cheesecake pero no se si tienen buen sabor!
Start your review of Honey Maid Honey Graham Crackers!
How would you rate this product?
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these! I always find myself eating them secretly when I give them to my kiddos. We used to buy teddy ghrams but they just seemed too expensive and once we switched to these it seemed to last a lot longer! Plus the kids seem to like them just the same.
Orlando, FL
I just had these stored in my pantry for Hurricane Dorian snacks! These crackers are my favorite. With a nice glass of cold almond milk, I dip them and eat them. I’ve been doing this for many years and still do it from time to time. A great snack! Go grab you some.
Coshocton, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Honey Maid Original Grahams, 14.4-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 3) Are great for the kiddos and us grown ups! Whether you crush them up for desert crusts or toppings, use for smores or just right out of the box to snack they're perfect for all! My girls love them and so do we.
cabins
These are the best graham cracker that I have found. They are great for s’mores. Nothing better on a fall evening then a weakness roast and s’mores. #trickortreat
Bloomington, MN
Honey Maid Honey Graham Crackers uploaded by jazzys M.
Purchased at: Target
Honey Maid graham crackers are a classic and can be used to make so many tasty treats. They are cheap and can be found anywhere. I wish they came in stay fresh resealable packaging.
Organic
Baltimore, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
Thus Honey Maid Graham crackers is something that you can see in my food cabinet and every corner of my house! Me and my family can't stop eating it! It's perfect to eat alone and make a Smores! I even use this to make mango float and desserts! This is something that I can't definitely live without!
Low Carb
Philadelphia , PA
Honey Maid Honey Graham Crackers uploaded by Ann G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Let me just say that Honey Maid Graham Crackers are the best! This product exceeded my expectations above and beyond. I love to make peanut butter and Graham cracker sandwiches. Which I used Jif peanut butter. Because it's the best. Not too sweet,like others,and they are a soft crisp cracker if that makes sense. And of course serve these with a glass of milk 🥛 And an inquisitive kitty cat looks on🐈😻Honey Maid Honey Graham Crackers Jif Peanut Butter To Go Creamy, 12 OZ (Pack of 6) Organic Valley® Whole Milk, Pasteurized
Fort Worth, TX
Graham Crackers and almond milk is my jam. This is literally an every night snack for me. I love this brand to cos it’s super crunchy eating dry and gets soft really fast when dipped in milk.
Labadie, MO
Honey Maid Graham Crackers are thr only way to go when it comes to this treat. They honey variety of crackers are my personal favorite. The honey delivers a crisp, sweet flavor that hits the sweet spot just right. On top of the luscious flavor they are baked to perfection. I love the crisp snap with the slight chewyness.
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Austin
Purchased at: H-E-B
This is one of my favorite snacks. I have loved these crackers since I was a little girl, and I am 38. Now I even have my children loving them. They are so delicious especially when you eat them with a cup of milk. I would definitely recommend these and I will for sure keep buying them for my family and I.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...