BY KIX

Honey Kix Cereal: Made with all natural corn and honey A serving provides a good source of fiber, good source of calcium, and good source of vitamin D No added colors No added flavors No artificial preservatives. Whole grain first ingredient Kid-tested, mother-approved; kosher; www. wholegrainnation.com see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
This product is so good I love it and you would understand what I am saying if you just get this is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price
Kristen F.
Kix has been my favorite cereal since I can remember (and I'm almost 29!). When they introduced these, I knew I had to get them. These are even better than the original! Something about pouring these in a bowl with cold milk, yum! I can eat these straight from the box, I catch myself snacking on them throughout the day. Just the right amount of honey sweetness, light and airy puffs of deliciousness!
Margaret S.
Grovetown, GA
Foodie Expert
I love honey, so when this came out, it was the perfect thing for me. Its also a very good snack for my kids, as well as a good to-go snack for my youngest. Not to sweet, just the right amount of kix to honey ratio. Add almond milk for cereal and its perfect combination. Box is awesome, taste is awesome. Love. :)
Shifra E.
Brooklyn
I love this cereal.  It's tasty and filling and is made with whole grains, so it's not completely junk like many other cereals.  For a sweetened cereal, the sugar content is not too bad at six grams per serving.  My kids like the cereal, too.  I highly recommend it.
Gabrielle M.
Finally Kix with a little honey. These are perfect for the entire household adults and kids love them! I like to purchase these from my local publix and Walmart sometimes. These are very tasty and they have just enough crunch for me! Overall I give this cereal a 10 out of 10!
Miranda A.
Indio, CA
I personally don't eat this cereal but I do buy it for my kids. I don't really like them to eat junk cereal so I always buy them cereal that has of grains and vitamins. They always have this for a snack with yogurt it's the perfect snack. I really recommend it to every family
Brenda T.
Moses Lake, WA
Foodie Expert
Perfect flavor for Kix! I always loved the original as a kid. My mom always tried to purchase cereals with less sugar. These have the perfect little hint of honey sweetness that make your milk taste pretty good too. I am making these a regular purchase I love them.
Cynthia R.
(We tested it and we do not approve)

I don't like the flavor and neither do my kids not even the Baby!
They get soggy really quick and turn sorta spongy chew idk it's hard to describe the texture they turn when soggy won't be buy again and wouldn't recommend
Tessa P.
Jonesville, VA
Foodie Expert
Great nutritious cereal for kids, and I enjoy it as an adult. It is tasty & healthier than the more popular cereals that attract kids. You can also give as a snack to toddlers since it’s bite size. I would recommend this cereal to anyone who has children.
Juana J.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this cereal for my son it's the best cereal not sugary like other ones .yea Definitly to people who have children .Repeat user for years since young.It compares to the Kellogg's one or hone bunches.Yes definitely satisfied overall and very happy .