Honey, I Shrunk the Kids

by Joe Johnston

Rick Moranis stars as a preoccupied inventor who just can't seem to get his electro-magnetic shrinking machine to work. Then, when he accidentally shrinks his kids down to one-quarter-inch tall and tosses them out in the trash, the real adventure begins! Now the kids face incredible dangers as they try to make their way home through the jungle of their own backyard! Hurricane sprinklers! Dive-bombing bees! A runaway lawn mower and much, much more!

Where can i buy this movie
Where can I buy this movie?
What is the youngest age you would recommend for this movie?
Start your review of Honey, I Shrunk the Kids!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
such a classic movie from my childhood that will never get old, i love it so muchin reviews
This was a great movie to me as a child, but watching it now, im like 'why did I like this movie'?in reviews
A classic family movie that I can't wait to watch with my family!in reviews
This movie brings back so many feelings and memories from my childhood. I love everything about this one and the third one. I recommend going to play on the set at Disney World!
Highland, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie 🎥 is an absolute classic in my book. IF you grew up watching this movie, you will enjoy sharing it with your kids. My daughter was intrigued by the 80’s fashion and old technology. You can find this movie along with the others in this series on Disney +.
I believe this is one of the funniest movies I've ever watched. Something to take your mind off the pandemic and bring a bit of laughter into your day.
Pensacola, FL
This movie is amazing I would recommend it to anyone I really liked it as a kid it's very funny and cute it was amazing
If you were a kid in the 90's, this was probably one of your favorite movies. At least, it was one of my favorites! At my young age, I found it to be funny and suspenseful. I imagined what I would do if I had been shrunk to the size of an ant! It definitely gets your imagination going and in my opinion, is a great family classic! Highly recommend!
Lena, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Hilarious for sure! What a great adventure for the whole family. I love that they included normal pests and turned them into allies
Bullhead City, AZ
Very funny movie! I loved this family and enjoyed their antics while trying to fix the problem. Sequels were cute too. I highly recommend this movie if you want a fun one to watch with family.
Beaumont , TX
Such a classic movie OMG who can ever forget honey I shrunk the kids this movie was so funny so incredible and definitely a childhood favorite of mine
Kodak, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love This classic family movie this movie will never get old i growed up watching it hope I can pass it down to my kids.
One of my childhood classic movies me & my siblings love this movie we watch it all the time. We still watch it . A good movie totally recommend anybody to watch!