BY HONEY HOUSE NATURALS

Say goodbye to dry skin with the Large Bee Bar by Honey House Naturals! Just warm the bar between your hands then rub it in wherever you need. Since it is waterless, it won't dry out over time and will last a long time even with daily use. In 7 different scents, each is made with ingredients you recognize and essential oils. The beeswax locks in the emollients so you don't need to reapply even after washing your hands several times. Honey House Naturals is committed to the conservation of natural resources and respect for our planet. All of their products are made with wholesome ingredients either found in or derived from nature. see more...

Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
Review for: Sweet Honey more...
What can I say about this product I have the little Tin Can inside my purse when I'm out and about and I travel sometimes it stays in the car in the winter time that way I can put it on it's nice it's thick especially for winter when you need that extra moisture in your hands and in your arms great go to lotion bar
Emily D.
Marshfield, WI
These bars are amazing. They are incredibly moisturizing with all of the natural ingredients. Because of the natural butters and oils in them, they do tend you leave your skin a bit sticky or greasy, but I just put it on before bed and wake up with amazingly soft hands and feet!

Walmart