BY HONEY GIRL ORGANICS

Our Night Cream is all-natural skin care. It is an extra rich blend of nature's finest ingredients. The Night Cream has a thicker consistency making it ideal for night time use. It leaves skin hydrated and refreshed. Wake up to fresher and younger looking skin. see more...

Meredith H.
Silver Spring, MD
So, I have been using Honey Girl Organics night cream for about a month now and I am not seeing much of a difference in my skin. The cream is heavy and oily, meaning that it doesn't sink in easily, and I often wake up with the cream still sitting on top of my skin! I was really hoping to see some improvement in moisture or brightness or even smoothness, but nothing has happened. I am so sad, because I love the ingredients and the smell.
a a.
I LOVE this night cream, no scent (which is always my preference for skincare) good ingredients, and a nice application. Great brand, great products!