Honey Girl Organics Night Crme 1.75 fl oz

by Honey Girl Organics

Our Night Cream is all-natural skin care. It is an extra rich blend of nature's finest ingredients. The Night Cream has a thicker consistency making it ideal for night time use. It leaves skin hydrated and refreshed. Wake up to fresher and younger looking skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Honey Girl Organics Night Crme 1.75 fl oz!
Silver Spring, MD
So, I have been using Honey Girl Organics night cream for about a month now and I am not seeing much of a difference in my skin. The cream is heavy and oily, meaning that it doesn't sink in easily, and I often wake up with the cream still sitting on top of my skin! I was really hoping to see some improvement in moisture or brightness or even smoothness, but nothing has happened. I am so sad, because I love the ingredients and the smell.
Medium
Staff
I LOVE this night cream, no scent (which is always my preference for skincare) good ingredients, and a nice application. Great brand, great products!
Medium