BY HONEY GIRL ORGANICS #58 in Face Scrubs

Our Facial Scrub whisks away dead skin cells and increases blood circulation, helping to diminish fine lines. This Scrub leaves your skin plumper, younger looking, and feeling silky smooth. This organic skincare is good for all skin types. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Ari M.
Orlando, FL
I have sensitive flakey skin and this product leaves my skin looking hydrated and soft. I like that it is organic and it doesn't cause breakouts on my skin. It doesn't feel greasy and it's easy to wash off as well. Also, it smells great!!
andrea r.
this is an amazing product. it is not expensive and leaves you satisfied. it makes me feeling good it's so moisturizing but it doesn't leave you feeling oily and that's what I love about it I highly recommend this product give it a try!!.
Adrianna L.
This gives me a fresh finish but is kind of small. I like the scrub but would want a bigger container so that it lasts longer. Otherwise, the scrub is very nice and soft, but I wouldn't recommend this to other people.
Kaitlin K.
San Francisco , CA
I love all of Honey Girl Organics products, they are all natural, reasonably priced and effective. They smell delicious and leave my skin looking so much smoother and healthier, this is a staple in my skincare routine.
Hannah S.
Perrysburg, OH
This stuff is amazing for your skin it makes it look so bright and moisturized and it it also makes it feel very smooth takes away any dead skin that you have and I would highly highly recommend this for a friend!
Jordan B.
Seneca Falls, NY
This facial scrub is so amazing and exfoliating but also hydrating! After using my makeup applies beautifully and even my skins just looks plain amazing! I would recommend to all skin types! I just cannot use everyday' maybe 2-3 times a week!
Anaya M.
Sutter Creek, CA
It makes me skin so refreshed and feel so soft! All the dead skin comes right off it's so effective. I've tried so many other products and before I came across this gentle to skin product I was lost!
Jordyn G.
Felton, CA
I use this all the time since I got I use it is gentle but not to gentle it's PERFECT it is so effective not disappoint this is my first time buying but I will buy again when I run out and I highly recommend it
Jen B.
It is very rare for me to find a facial scrub that doesn't exacerbate amy breakouts. This product is gentle, it smells fantastic, and it brightens and evens my skin. I'm hooked!
veranis v.
It does the job it has antioxidant which helps delay aging. Helped me with keeping breakouts under control. Want to try it again. Nice product overall.
Mallory S.
Always been curious about this brand
Veronica C.
Azusa, CA
Never heard of this brand. Is this facial scrub good?
Adrianna L.
How do you get the product out?
Kalleigh G.
What is this suppose to do?
Angelo M.
Belo Horizonte
Eu queria utilizar esse produto, porém nunca usei