Honey Girl Organics Face & Eye Creme

by Honey Girl Organics

This luxurious soothing balm will soften, moisturize and repair your skin. It is gentle enough to use on the delicate tissue around the eyes. This all-natural cream reduces fine lines while protecting skin from the harsh elements. Our organic skincare nourishes the skin to bring out its natural radiance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Honey Girl Organics Face & Eye Creme!
This cream is incredible and should have its own cult following. This is the most moisturizing cream I've ever put on my face, one of my two all time ride or die faxe creams. I have very dry skin so I need it, but I could definitely see it being too heavy for oily complexions. In that case, I would still recommend, but just as an eye cream. Its very potent and you don't need much! The aroma is pure heaven and I will never be without it!
Medium