BY HONEY GARDENS

Genesis A.
New york, NY
I love this honey. It taste so authentic and definitely not like the artificial stuff. Raw honey is definitely worth the splurge. This one is even better because it's organic!! None of the nasty pesticides stuff. I love this stuffff. Will get again.
Aliyah A.
Teaneck, NJ
I love this honey. I got it at the store and it's sooooooooo tasty and so organic. It has a rich and nice tasty organic favor! And this also food for your Health with food and other stuff. And I am happy with it! I would recommend this to others!
Heather W.
Clanton, AL
This is the best organic honey ever it's good in tea coffee or anything you name it I love it I highly recommend it to anyone who has a cold or anything it's just that good I but it all the time so go get some today!!!!!
Lezlie C.
I love this brand of honey and use it for many of dinner dishes or desserts!!!! I would definitely recommend it if you want to add a little flavor to a dish! It can be purchased from your local supermarket.
Rose C.
I love this organic raw honey for baking( just substitute equal amount of sugar called in recipe w this delicious honey). I love it in my hot tea and use it as a facial mask w oatmeal to exfoliate my skin.
Rocio M.
Benson, AZ
Oh my gosh I love this stuff. I eat a spoonful twice a week just for my immunity!! Or when I'm sick I'll just eat spoonfuls and I recover so much quicker... also great on toast (;
adrienne k.
Craig, AK
This is so delicious and natural and I love it. I use this in my tea every morning and on toast. sometimes I put it in my face masks too
Angelica R.
Perth Amboy, NJ
This honey is the best thus far. Great for soar throats and adding to a cup of tea. It's very pure compare to other honey I've tried.
Krystle C.
Nederland, TX
I find this honey to be sticky and hard to get out of the container. It also doesn't seem to bake well into desserts.
Dara R.
Raw honey is a multi purpose item. Google will tell you how many ways you can use this. I find it at Marshalls.
Ida H.
Garden City, NY
What is the sugar?
Katia L.
Frederick, MD
Is this 100% natural?
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
Where is this honey from ?