BY HONEY GARDENS #21 in Honey

Buy on Jet.com
Cari ūüíč.
Davis, CA
I absolutely hate the taste of honey. But I have found that it really helps when I'm sick, especially during allergy season. The best way I've found to get myself to eat it, is in my tea, but not too much! Haha, don't really want to taste it. I also have found myself being brave enough to take a spoonful of it straight, only when sick. Raw honey really helps with your allergies, especially if you buy your own local honey.
Victoria P.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Love this stuff! I use this for my tea and also as syrup for my waffles or pancakes. This was my first time buying this product. It's a little expensive but it's totally worth the money.
Heather W.
Clanton, AL
This is the best organic honey ever it's good in tea coffee or anything you name it I love it I highly recommend it to anyone who has a cold or anything it's just that good I but it all the time so go get some today!!!!!
Genesis A.
London, Kensington
I love this honey. It taste so authentic and definitely not like the artificial stuff. Raw honey is definitely worth the splurge. This one is even better because it's organic!! None of the nasty pesticides stuff. I love this stuffff. Will get again.
Aliyah A.
Teaneck, NJ
I love this honey. I got it at the store and it's sooooooooo tasty and so organic. It has a rich and nice tasty organic favor! And this also food for your Health with food and other stuff. And I am happy with it! I would recommend this to others!
Rocio M.
Benson, AZ
Oh my gosh I love this stuff. I eat a spoonful twice a week just for my immunity!! Or when I'm sick I'll just eat spoonfuls and I recover so much quicker... also great on toast (;
Rose C.
I love this organic raw honey for baking( just substitute equal amount of sugar called in recipe w this delicious honey). I love it in my hot tea and use it as a facial mask w oatmeal to exfoliate my skin.
Lezlie C.
I love this brand of honey and use it for many of dinner dishes or desserts!!!! I would definitely recommend it if you want to add a little flavor to a dish! It can be purchased from your local supermarket.
Suchitra N.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love this product. I use it almost daily for various purposes like my hair care routine , and skin care routine. I also have warm water with lemon and honey every morning. I definitely recommend it
adrienne k.
Craig, AK
This is so delicious and natural and I love it. I use this in my tea every morning and on toast. sometimes I put it in my face masks too
Ida H.
Garden City, NY
What is the sugar?
Katia L.
Frederick, MD
Is this 100% natural?
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
Where is this honey from ?