BY HONEY GARDENS APIARIES

Honey Elderberry Extract Organic by Honey Gardens 4 oz Liquid Honey Elderberry Extract Organic Elderberries have long been used in Native America and the Vermont farm kitchen. Traditionally used for general well-being during the cold season they naturally contain Vitamin C. Apitherapy honey has never been heated or filtered and thus it retains the beneficial traces of pollen propolis and beeswax which the flowers and bees have provided. Proprietary blend raw honey elderberries apple cider vinegar propolis echinacea organic other ingredients 3 pure grain alcohol. (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 022318000084 U see more...

• What would this be used for?3 Answers
  • Should you use this year-round?10 Answers
  • What does this help with? Not familiar with the product 9 Answers
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Strongsville, OH
I am telling you right now that I cannot live without Honey Gardens elderberry syrup. I have tried multiple brands before I found it. It is AMAZING for immune support (I work in healthcare and am usually sick x4 a year and haven't been sick once this I started this syrup). It has raw honey and it tastes fantastic, with a little bit of a kick! When I feel cold symptoms coming on I sometimes take x4 per day and I feel better almost immediately. I have recommended to my friends and family. It is more expensive than other brands but it is worth it!
Noell F.
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
This stuff kills colds faster than anything else AND it tastes amazing! I will have a spoonful when I notice a cold coming on and it nips it before the cold becomes a problem. There are other brands that make this syrup without the honey (for vegans) but the honey has added health benefits and that's why I prefer this brand.
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Everyone should be drinking elderberry syrup especially during cold and flu season as it's going to be an immunity booster!
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
I really like this product and I would recommend it to anyone. It works wonderfully and has a great scent.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
windber, PA
Elderberry is an excellent supplement for boosting your immune system! it doesn't tar bad either. ..
Audrey Paige S.
Audrey Paige S.
Alamosa, CO
Im alwaya looking for hollistic approaches to modern day medicine and this is one I highly recommend
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Should you use this year-round?
Janine V.
Janine V.
What does this help with? Not familiar with the product
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Holmes, NY
What would this be used for?