Honey Dew Me Up Primer

Honey Dew Me Up Primer

First off, I don't understand why this is labeled in the toddler area, but I wondered if anyone with combination skin has tried this? If so, how didn't it affect your skin?
[product:nyx-honey-dew-me-up-primer] ? Or Elf Cosmetics Blemish Control Face Primer- Small
Start your review of Honey Dew Me Up Primer!
Product Highlights
i was very skeptical to try this out, because i thought it’d make me even more oily, and it really didn’t, but it did make my face feel more moisturized, and made my foundation last.in reviews
i have super dry skin and after buying this and applying it before my make up it made my dry face hydratingin reviews
...before i put my primer on and my skin has cleared up (i have hormonal acne and dry skin). it is super tiny though, and while a little goes a long way it isn't a ton of product for the price point. it's also always sold out which is really frustrating!in reviews
Chelsea T.
Sanford, FL
Honey Dew Me Up Primer uploaded by Chelsea T.
Never big been on the dewy look but I am loving this! Goes on so well (although it’s so sticky, thank god for the applicator scooper stick!) and a little goes a long way. Been using this since July as my main primer and only halfway out! I am really pleasantly surprised. It smells amazing, feels smooth, and dries quickly too! Featuring Makeup Setting Spray Jumbo- Dewy , it’s perfect companion ♥️
Elie R.
Plymouth, WI
Honey Dew Me Up Primer uploaded by Elie R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really love Honey Dew Me Up Primer and Ive been using it for about 2 years now. A little product really goes a long way so it lasts a long time. Some people may not like the sticky/tackier feeling it leaves on the skin but I do because it seems just like honey! Super moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling smooth like glass. Love the gold flecks in it too.
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Honey Dew Me Up Primer uploaded by Lucy H.
This is a great primer the little paddle applicator is so cute. my skin feeling very hydrated and smooth. Minimizes my pores I recommend this to everyone.
Kyla L.
Tempe, AZ
Honey Dew Me Up Primer uploaded by Kyla L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Honey Dew Me Up Primer so I’m not a big primer person but when i tried this it became apart of my makeup routine. I would definitely recommend it definitely leaves your face feeling refreshed and dewy. The gold bits are definitely a cool touch and it’s very adorable.
Giselle O.
perris
Honey Dew Me Up Primer uploaded by Giselle O.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this primer. It’s the same thing as the pore cessions primer. This primer is cheap and you can find this at your drug store. I really do recommend this .
Marisol L.
Merced, CA
Honey Dew Me Up Primer uploaded by Marisol L.
I LOVEEEEE THISSS STUFF! I was so hesitant to try this because I have oily to combo skin and it looks like oil but it is NOT oily at all or runny. Since using this it has made my foundation look and feel amazing. It looks flawless and like my face was blurred or photoshopped. I also wear it alone because it makes my face feel hydrated but not oily and it dries really fast. When you first apply it it feels sticky but trust me it goes away immediately. My best friend has really dry skin and she loves it as well she’s the one who got me to try it! And I’m so glad I did I’m not going back to any other primer. Also at target you can get it much cheaper if you price match with the price on the target app just ask the cashier and they will do it for you. It’s definitely worth the price everyone should try this product for themselves to see the magic this little bottle has. I’m almost done with mine which I have had for about 2-3 months now. You won’t regret using this guys!
Anahy R.
Rialto, CA
Honey Dew Me Up Primer uploaded by Anahy R.
Purchased at: Target
I think this product is great. This cost $17, I think it’s worth it. This is still very affordable, this does have a scent it’s not strong. This is good for dry skin. when you apply don’t get scared your skin will soak it up. I did see a change in my skin, it did help me with some little acne problems. I do by this often, and I do recommend you to try it (:
Heather H.
Holiday, FL
Honey Dew Me Up Primer uploaded by Heather H.
Ok so wow first of all! I never even knew something like this existed! I mean I have 2 different primers, clinique and Elf but this is SO different! First let's say the price is right. $17. Now let's talk ingredients:actual honey! Did you know honey was good for your skin? It is. Look it up. You can make a honey mask. So here's the list:Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Betaine, Honey Extract/Mel Extract/Extrait de Miel, Collagen Extract,Portulaca Oleracea Extract,  Hyaluronic Acid,Bifida Ferment. It also has little gold flakes in it that gives a luminous effect if you wear it without foundation. I don't know for sure with. On my skin it's not sticky or super tacky like some primers. It's silky. The Ulta woman said she mixes with her moisturizer for those no make-up days. I've read some say it works well as an after cleansing serum. But between reviews and Ulta it's supposed to plump your skin over time and smooth out pores and even out your skin. I'll have to use awhile before I can say. Oh, and it smells great! Light and fresh! You literally don't need to use too much or it will feel sticky. I can honestly say at this point I'm happier than with my other two primers. Honey Dew Me Up Primer
Janessa P.
Honey Dew Me Up Primer uploaded by Janessa P.
Honey Dew Me Up Primer uploaded by Janessa P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I was actually very hesitant to try this primer because I have sensitive and combination skin but I must say that I do love it. It’s very light and not super sticky the way I was imagining it would be. Not only can it be used as a primer but also as a moisturizer during your normal skin care routine. It’s that extra boost of hydration that my face sometimes needs after a long day. After my night time face routine I sometimes apply some of this Nyx serum and my face feels super soft when I wake up! I even had my boyfriend put some on before bed and he woke up surprised at how soft and smooth his face felt. I would definitely buy this again and I definitely recommend you give it a try!
Ashley R.
Corning, CA
Honey Dew Me Up Primer uploaded by Ashley R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product! It works just as great as high end makeup! It will be a great dupe if you wish to try it out for yourself!

319 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
jolece N.
cedar lane
il y a 4 mois
Paige A. il y a 2 mois
NYx honey dew by far the best !!!
maya S.
Hounslow, Middlesex
il y a 10 mois
is the Honey Dew Me Up Primer worth the hype and money for oily skin?
Rhonda L. il y a 5 mois
Nope. This is not for oily skin.
Wendy D.