Honey-Can-Do Urban Triple Sorter with Casters
Honey-Can-Do Urban Triple Sorter with Casters
Kenzie S.
Had this product in my previous house and it was wonderful. I was able to keep the kids clothes separated from mine and my husband's clothes and the towels! I can't wait to get a new one for my new place!
Baylie D.
Alva, OK
I absolutely love this! It was definitely money worth spent! I placed the sorter in my bathroom which is right next to my laundry room. The sorter fit in a convenient space and made it easy to sort my laundry out before I'm ready to wash them.
Brittany  M.
Antioch, IL
I had one of these that came with 4 sacks. It was great one for whites, colors, blacks, and towels. Love this!!!
Kim G.
Great idea. Just toss them in the right bin. I saw this when I visited family this year. wonderful concept.
desiree b.
Trappe, MD
I have this in my room. I keep my laundry separate from my towels and babies clothes with this. It's compact and fits nicely
Kelly C.
Columbus, OH
These seem to be to flimsy. I expected them to hold a full load with no problem. They began to lean and rip unfortunately
Kim G.
Where do most people store them?
Amanda G.
Conover, NC
How big are the compartments?