BY HONEY-CAN-DO

The urban triple sorter with casters has 3 compartments for easy sorting of your laundry into whites, colors and delicates. It has a generous 7.46 cubic feet capacity to hold your loads for the next wash. This laundry sorter has a heavy-duty steel frame with 2 handles. Its caster wheels let you smoothly roll it from room to room. see more...

Elizabeth G.
Tipp City, OH
Useful. I can divide all the clothes I need, and just bring them all to the laundry room and dump in order. The only negative, is I can't pick up and dump the entire hamper in the washer, but it's so much nicer than having 3 separate hampers.
Kenzie S.
Had this product in my previous house and it was wonderful. I was able to keep the kids clothes separated from mine and my husband's clothes and the towels! I can't wait to get a new one for my new place!
Baylie D.
Alva, OK
I absolutely love this! It was definitely money worth spent! I placed the sorter in my bathroom which is right next to my laundry room. The sorter fit in a convenient space and made it easy to sort my laundry out before I'm ready to wash them.
desiree b.
Trappe, MD
I have this in my room. I keep my laundry separate from my towels and babies clothes with this. It's compact and fits nicely
Kelly C.
Columbus , OH
These seem to be to flimsy. I expected them to hold a full load with no problem. They began to lean and rip unfortunately
Brittany  M.
Antioch, IL
I had one of these that came with 4 sacks. It was great one for whites, colors, blacks, and towels. Love this!!!
Kim G.
Great idea. Just toss them in the right bin. I saw this when I visited family this year. wonderful concept.
Kelly R.
Hollywood, FL
Este sesto para la ropa sucia me encanta es muy útil y tiene separados puede ser por suciedad o por colores.
Kim G.
Where do most people store them?
Synthia N.
Nanuet, NY
Do you sort your clothes daily or on laundry day?
Amanda G.
Conover, NC
How big are the compartments?
Synthia N.
Nanuet, NY
Do you keep this in your laundry room?

back