Honey-Can-Do Flared Double Garment Rack

The flared double garment rack by honey-can-do has 2 height-adjustable bars to let you arrange your dresses, outfits, suits and more. Its extra-wide design offers ample storage space. The bars height can be adjusted between 39" and 67" for easily accommodating suits or gowns. You can place this adjustable garment rack in your closet, bedroom or even in your laundry room. It also has swivel casters to move it from one place to another. These casters can also be locked for stability. This portable garment rack has a sturdy steel frame with an elegant chrome finish. see more...

Victoria G.
San Antonio, TX
Great product for those with small closets. Holds jeans and heavy sweaters no problem. Adjustable to fit almost any space. Great for drying handwashed clothing. Not a fan of the wheel quality- but other than that this really can hold its weight.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
I bought this rack a few years ago to hang out my work clothes so they don't wrinkle immediately after the dryer. This enables me to do less work in the long run because my laundry room as far away from my closet.
Jacklyn B.
I sell Thirtyone and it is great to hang our bags on to display for the customers to see our products! It moves with ease and easy to store when not in use.