BY HONEY CAN DO

Your Source For Organization, Storage &Amp; Style&Trade; 1 Step Fold And Store, Quickly Folds Down To Only 3&Quot; Wide Sturdy Steel Construction, Superior Strength And Stability 20 Feet Of Drying Space Honey-Can-Do Dry-02345 Compact Folding Drying Rack.&Nbsp; Drying Clothes And Linens Has Never Been Easier.&Nbsp; This Drying Rack Easily Folds Down To 3&Quot; Wide And Can Be Stored Just About Anywhere.&Nbsp; Its Sturdy Steel Construction, And Superior Strength And Stability Allow It To Hold Damp Clothes And Linens With Ease.&Nbsp; This Drying Rack Is Eco-Friendly And Has Over 20 Feet Of Drying Space For Cost-Efficient Drying.&Nbsp; No Assembly Required. Made In China see more...

Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
Bought this for home because I have to hang dry a lot of my clothes and all of my workout gear. It does the job and my mom ended up loving it so I’m glad I bought it and left it at the house.
Rachel G.
This is a no-frills drying rack that works great for drying my cloth diaper shells. I just drape them over the bars and it works fine. It also folds flat which is nice, but it stays up just fine too. It's compact enough to fit in my small laundry room.
Rosie F.
This is a fine drying rack, thing too special. I do find that it's hard to store though. Because it expands to become wise no matter which way I store it when I pick it up it never stays together.
Olivia P.
Holton, MI
I love this thing it's so easy to dry clothes and wash clothes or dish rags on, instead of using a drier it's so much easier to use this. Sometimes I just store rags on it as well.
Megan P.
Being a college student, I'll do anything to save some money. Having a drying rack is really nice! They don't take up too much space and are easy to store.
Kristina E.
San Jose, CA
I just bought this drying rack and it's great! I live in a small apartment with just about no room to dry my clothes and this has solved that problem!
Kristenrose G.
Cumberland, RI
Love this it is perfect for drying things in my dorm room as it is easy to set up and easy to put away! Would be perfect for small apartments too!
Chrissie R.
This item helps when you don't have much space. If you need something to air dry just fling it on the rail and you're good to go.
Kalin W.
Great drying rack for small spaces. Love that it can be folded and stored away and not take up a lot of space when set up too
Holli C.
Talladega, AL
This product would be great for hanging cloth diapers to dry. Must have for cloth diapering moms
Rosie F.
I have this rack and do like it, but does anyone else find it a little difficult to store? I wish it had a strap or something to keep it together.