BY HONEY CAN DO

Your Source For Organization, Storage &Amp; Style&Trade; 18' Of Drying Space, Fully Assembled Heavy-Duty Chrome Frame, Sturdy And Rust-Resistant Angled Leg Caps, Maximum Stability Honey-Can-Do Dry-01107 Slim Chrome Commercial Drying Rack, Silver.&Nbsp; Dry Your Clothes Naturally With This Chrome-Finished Drying Rack.&Nbsp; For Indoor Or Occasional Outdoor Use, The Rack Is Made From A Coated Steel Frame Making It Sturdy And Rust-Resistant.&Nbsp; This Portable Rack Can Be Used Anywhere Such As The Laundry Room, Balcony, Porch, Bathroom, Or Kitchen And Folds Down To 3&Quot; Flat For Easy Storing.&Nbsp; The Top Tier Has 4 Cross Bars And Is Ideal For Air-Drying Delicate Items Such As Shirts, Hosiery, And Lingerie.&Nbsp; With 18-Linear Feet Of Capacity To Air-Dry Clothes Using Minimal Floor Space, This Expandable Drying Rack Is A Great Space-Saver. Made In Taiwan see more...

Jackie J.
Love this for apartment life! I have zero room to hang any laundry and my delicates can not be placed in drying machine. I have just one closet in the apartment and this rack easily collapses and fits hidden in my closet when not in use. I have gotten so much use out of this, so worth the money!
Rachael P.
Living in the dorms at college this comes in handy all the time! I use it for bathroom things or for things I cannot put in the dryer. It can also come in handy for boys too because my guy friend has one in his dorm that he uses all the time! it's easy to store and easy to use.
Suzanne E.
I hang pretty much everything up to dry that isn't cotton. This rack holds a ton & takes up a small amount of space- which is crucial, living in a small apartment. It's sturdy as well.
Rebecca D.
Naperville, IL
We hang most of our clothes to dry so when it's raining and we can't use the clothes line or when we have sweaters we need to put out this thing is a life saver
Angie P.
San Jose, CA
I liked this drying rack a lot until I found an even bigger drying rack at Costco. I live in an apartment so I don't have any outdoor space to dry clothes.
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
These are the best for pieces of clothing you don't want to shrink in the dryer ..so you can just pop this up and hang them to dry!
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
So handy for smaller living spaces. Love that it can be folded and put away. I'm also glad that it's steel coated so no rusting occurs!
Jill H.
I like this drying rack a lot, it holds a lot of clothes and is tough! I would recommend it to anyone!
Jahquaijah b.
Bridgeport, CT
I remember using this to dry clothes , it really does come in handy when you have to a lot of drying to do
Jackie J.
Does this style rack come in another size?