BY HONEY CAN DO

Your Source For Organization, Storage &Amp; Style&Trade; &Nbsp; Foam Grip Handle, Weather And Rust Resistant Sturdy Steel Frame, Steel Rear Wheel Hubs 4 Heavy Duty Wheels, Stable And Smooth Movement Honey-Can-Do Crt-01513 Jumbo Multi-Purpose Wheeled Utility Cart, White.&Nbsp; You Don't Have To Break Your Back Or The Bank With This All-Purpose Foldable Cart.&Nbsp; Perfect For Toting Groceries, Laundry, Cleaning Supplies, Or Picnic Gear, This Cart Is Sizeable Enough To Hold All Your Belongings And Functional Enough To Easily Navigate Curbs And Steps.&Nbsp; This All-Purpose Cart Has A Sturdy, White Metal Frame With A Non-Slip, Rubber Comfort Grip Handle To Carry A 50-Pound Load With Ease.&Nbsp; When Not In Use, The Cart Folds Flat In Seconds And Tucks Away Neatly. Made In China see more...

Heather S.
Edina , MN
I absolutely love this cart! It makes carrying groceries from the underground garage or from the parking lot up the long sidewalk to my condo so much quicker and easier - and I can do it all in one trip as opposed to multiple trips if carrying the bags. Also works great for taking bags of trash down to the trash bin. It's light-weight yet durable and is easy to roll, it holds a good amount, and it collapses easily so it can be easily put in and taken out of trunks and closets, and can easily hang on a wall hook. I especially appreciate it during our cold Winters.
It's one of my best and useful purchases that I'll definitely continue using it.
And I highly recommend it.
Cynthia  J.
It's a good cart because it's super helpful. You don't have to carry heavy stuff because you can just put them in here and push it BUT if you put a lot of heavy things in here it can get hard to push and the front wheels just make it harder. It'll be better if the front wheels could rotate to help pushing it easier
Silje B.
We have had ours for a few years, and we use it every week. Really handy to cart all the heavy stuff inside from the car. Really easy to fold and it stands behind our front door until it's needed again.
Doreen M.
Mountain City, TN
I love these. I used mines a lot when I was pregnant. Instead of carrying the bags I would just put my groceries that I bought in here. Easy to close. And it comes in black as well.
Stephanie R.
Deville, LA
We use this to help us get groceries in the house at times and when we go to garage sells or flea markets. I like how easy they are to use and they help so much.
Brytania D.
11675 w bellfort st apt115 houston tx
My grandma loves these it help her not carry a lot of weight yet she carries all she needs to it's just highly priced you can find cheaper ones
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
This is a really handy cart for any purpose. Mainly its handy when going to the grocery store because you can pull it all back in the cart instead of carrying it all. It rolls really easy with all four wheels and also folds for easy storage or when travelling with it empty!