Honey-Can-Do 3-Tier Mesh Top Drying Rack

Now you can hang your clothes to air dry on the honey-can-do 3-tier mesh top rack. Use the convenient mesh top shelf for air drying delicates like sweaters, hosiery and lingerie. You can air-dry clothes even when it's raining. The steel frame is powder coated to resist rust. The 3-tiers have 48-linear-feet capacity and use minimal floor space. Folds flat for easy storage. see more...

Brandi T.
Cincinnati, OH
I really do need one of these! I have looked for one and just purchased this time on Targets website! I've seen it in the stores but never thought to buy it. Now that it see it on here, I know it will save me a ton of space when washing delicates in the laundry room!
Nicole D.
Philadelphia, PA
I hate to pay for the dryer (especially in these hot summer months when it seems to heat up the whole house!) so this is a life saver. Also extends the life of my delicate sweaters, lingerie, and jeans.
Becky P.
Kenosha, WI
I don't have one of these but really need one! It would be perfect for those clothes that tend to shrink in the dryer!
S S.
I don't have this but would like to have one mostly for those items that need hand washing.But where canI get those.
S S.
Is it avialable on amazon?For my need two tier would be fine.